+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    My wife used to watch a show on MTV about a singer in the Dallas area trying to make it big named Cheyenne. I don't remember the name of the show, but Castro was dating her during the show and actually got a lot of air time. So, maybe he doesn't have any sugar in his tank. The dark horse, for me, is Michael Johns. I have really liked him the last two weeks.
    I really believe that 5 or 6 of these will make it big. Johns is one of them.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I really believe that 5 or 6 of these will make it big. Johns is one of them.

I do think Johns has done well the last 2 weeks but before that I didn't see anything from him at all.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I do think Johns has done well the last 2 weeks but before that I didn't see anything from him at all.
    He fits the image of current male singers. Cut from that same mold. He can make it just off of image, a decent voice, and a good songwriter.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

I really hope Johns wins the whole thing. He is my favorite, but I think there are 5 this year that are better than any that have won it before:

Michale Johns
    David C
    David A
    Brooke White
    Carly Smithson

and Syesha can whale she just keeps picking Whitney songs..........

Brooke White almost has a Stevie Nix (Fleetwood) sound to her voice that is tight.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Last night I thought Jason Castro and David A. did well

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I told you guys about Johns. He was terrible. The funny thing is he nailed "Dream On" tonight after he was kicked off. Last night he sounded like he was trying to sing kareoke in a cheap bar. It was like instead of being himself he wanted to be Steven Tyler. There is only one Steven Tyler. ..........Adios.

One thing that was kind of bad though is when Seacrest said that deal about how last year they spared the one with the lowest votes during the charity week and then said not this year goodbye Michael. What a tease. If you look at Johns face he actually got his hopes up for a second and then he got crushed for a second time. That was very cold.

It's also time for that Syesha chick to go too. And the Irish chick. Good voice, but picks the worst songs. I really think they voted for the exactly correct bottom 3 tonight. I agreed with Simon.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

I think Jason Castro should have been gone. He can only sing those little folk songs. No way could he have sang Dream On like Johns did.

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    I think Jason Castro should have been gone. He can only sing those little folk songs. No way could he have sang Dream On like Johns did.
    IMO, David Cook and Brooke White are easily the two best. Unless someone really picks it up they need to be the two finalists. The kid isn't bad but he can only sing one kind of song.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

IMO, David Cook and Brooke White are easily the two best. Unless someone really picks it up they need to be the two finalists. The kid isn't bad but he can only sing one kind of song.

Love me some Brooke White and when her cd comes out there is no doubt i'll be an owner of it.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Michael Johns wasn't my favorite but the best song all season in my opinion was his version of Dolly Pardon's "It's All Wrong, But it's Allright".

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Michael Johns wasn't my favorite but the best song all season in my opinion was his version of Dolly Pardon's "It's All Wrong, But it's Allright".
    i guess Angie is making you watch it again huh? :icon_wink:

I was very surprised that Johns got kicked off. Bigdog is right about him nailing that song on the second time and Ryan's cold hearted slam.

I think the country girl is the next one off. Good looking, but pretty limited ability. David Cook should win it all. I predict a final 2 of him and Brooke. That little dude is going to cry when it is his turn to leave.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post

I agree..............by a mile.

I told you guys about Johns. He was terrible. The funny thing is he nailed "Dream On" tonight after he was kicked off. Last night he sounded like he was trying to sing kareoke in a cheap bar. It was like instead of being himself he wanted to be Steven Tyler. There is only one Steven Tyler. ..........Adios.

One thing that was kind of bad though is when Seacrest said that deal about how last year they spared the one with the lowest votes during the charity week and then said not this year goodbye Michael. What a tease. If you look at Johns face he actually got his hopes up for a second and then he got crushed for a second time. That was very cold.

It's also time for that Syesha chick to go too. And the Irish chick. Good voice, but picks the worst songs. I really think they voted for the exactly correct bottom 3 tonight. I agreed with Simon.

You're terrible.

David Cook nailed it again last night. The guy is a pro!

+ Reply to Thread