+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Be honest.......

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Be honest.......

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    This all means that Vet has found this thread. :icon_wink:
    Actually, she was there from the beginning. When she showed me up, I decided to quit. She had that girl home with her lickety split.

Now if Vette reads this I'm really in trouble because I just made that up to use the "lickety split". She won't let me stay home anymore regardless of how many blood clots I have.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

2nd try 70, she's not the brightest of girls.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    you had me from "hello" . . . .
    Yeah but you're easy. A lot of people have had you at hello.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Yeah but you're easy. A lot of people have had you at hello.

(crickets chirping)

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar

she called me a d*ckhead. I've still got it.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

It said the setting was in a cafe in the Hamptons on Long Island, and I should try to get her number. So, here's how it went down:

User: Do they serve fried boudin balls here?
    Jenny: I'm sorry, I don't find it so amusing
    User: You don't find boudin amusing? WTF?
    Jenny: Kind? I wasn't meaning to be. [looks at you strangely and hints that she wants to be alone.]
    Jenny: So, if you have nothing more to say.. [Signals she wants to be alone]
    User: What about a 'scatterload' from Dowlings?

Jenny couldn't understand the last sentence. It has been added to our Creation Forums.
    People from all around the world can now fill in her missing response.

Score: 12

This chick has not taste in food, so I will have to try again.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

This is getting fun:

User: Jenny, you could have me at hello if you would just say hello.
    Jenny: Hey
    Jenny: Yes? [smiles hopefully at you, touches your arm.]
    Jenny: Well I'm not sure if it'll be just me and you. Some friends of mine may come along. You can bring friends too if you want. [smiles.]
    Jenny: [She smiles at you, but seems a little bit embarrassed]
    User: Sure, the more the merrier.
    Jenny: Chill..
    User: Okay, just you and me then?
    Jenny: Yea.. Sure Everything's just fine
    Jenny: I don't want to be anywhere just me and you! [gives you a dirty look.]
    User: No problem. Maybe I will just give you a call.
    Jenny: [She makes no response]
    Jenny: I don't know..
    Jenny: I guess..
    User: Great. What's your number?
    Jenny: Right..
    Jenny: What ?! Do I really know you ?
    User: Sure, I'm the guy who likes fried boudin balls.
    Jenny: [She frowns and makes no comment]
    User: Just kidding. What's your number? I'll call you.
    Jenny: Ha ha ha [Sarcastic]
    Jenny: Certainly not !
    Jenny: Yep
    User: You can bring your friends.
    Jenny: Too many..
    User: Ever been to a Turkish prison?

Jenny couldn't understand the last sentence. It has been added to our Creation Forums.
    People from all around the world can now fill in her missing response

Jenny seems like a prude.....

User: Ever seen a grown man naked?

This one almost worked.

User: Jenny, how 'bout them Dawgs?
    User: Would you like to go to the Mississippi State game with me?
    Jenny: That sounds great! Where are we going? [smiles at you.]
    User: Tech game. It will be great.
    Jenny: [Her body is turned towards your direction and her legs are not crossed. She seems intrigued and smiles at you]
    Jenny: [She's shy, smiling and grinning.. Seems embarrassed to speak]
    User: I would love for you to go. Can I call you?
    Jenny: Wow, thanks. You really meant that?
    Jenny: That's a little too soon to ask that..
    User: Sorry.
    Jenny: [Her body is turned towards your direction and her legs are not crossed. She seems intrigued and smiles at you]
    User: How about Homecoming?
    Jenny: Yup [smiles at you.]
    Jenny: You can't ask me that right away..
    User: I don't even know who we are playing that weekend, but we should go.
    Jenny: Yea?
    Jenny: Cool..
    User: Want to join champs while we are there?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    This one almost worked.

User: Jenny, how 'bout them Dawgs?
    User: Would you like to go to the Mississippi State game with me?
    Jenny: That sounds great! Where are we going? [smiles at you.]
    User: Tech game. It will be great.
    Jenny: [She's shy, smiling and grinning.. Seems embarrassed to speak]
    User: I would love for you to go. Can I call you?
    Jenny: Wow, thanks. You really meant that?
    Jenny: That's a little too soon to ask that..
    User: Sorry.
    User: How about Homecoming?
    Jenny: Yup [smiles at you.]
    Jenny: You can't ask me that right away..
    User: I don't even know who we are playing that weekend, but we should go.
    Jenny: Yea?
    Jenny: Cool..
    User: Want to join champs while we are there?

That is the best one yet. Leave it to Straydawg to get us a virtual CHAMPS member! Ask her how much she can donate and does she think that we need a Jumbotron.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

87...... And I made her beg before giving her my number.

Ahhh...yeah... Ahhhh.. that's it......she begged for it.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    87...... And I made her beg before giving her my number.

Ahhh...yeah... Ahhhh.. that's it......she begged for it.
    But, according to the website, the high score is 84? It's one thing to lie about "that girl last night," but if you're lying about picking up an online girl....

I got better than the average by talking gibberish.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    But, according to the website, the high score is 84? It's one thing to lie about "that girl last night," but if you're lying about picking up an online girl....

His post was meant as a joke. Surely you caught that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post

Come on AG. Surly a guy in a gorilla suit running around with a marker board knows a joke when he sees one.

Excellent job BTW.

+ Reply to Thread