+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be honest.......

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Be honest.......

how many times did it take to get her digits? Took me like 7 freakin tries. What's fun is when it starts to go downhill, all of the crap you can just start talking. You will see, check it out.

http://www.createjenny.com/default.aspx

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Be honest.......

Dang, that is one cold B

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    how many times did it take to get her digits? Took me like 7 freakin tries. What's fun is when it starts to go downhill, all of the crap you can just start talking. You will see, check it out.

http://www.createjenny.com/default.aspx

That's terrible. I got you beat. She said she'd call me. Beat that.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    was that your screen name with the highest score . . . dognipples???
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

She said that I scared her.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    She said that I scared her.

"Do you want to see my bald cat?" doesn't work.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    "Do you want to see my bald cat?" doesn't work.
    Actually, he probably said, "I have a bald cat. What about you?"

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Boys got her number on try #2, the love meter was full...Man if only I could the wife to react like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    was that your screen name with the highest score . . . dognipples???
    LOL No that's not me. I've tried it once and, apparently, my responses aren't in the database, so she couldn't understand what I was saying which caused her to ignore me. Plus, I was impaired with Vette watching over my shoulder. I can't function like that.

HEY! I thought a bald cat was a good opener!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    HEY! I thought a bald cat was a good opener!
    The bald cat trick never works. Trust me.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    After it started going down the hill on the 2nd or 3rd try, I went Nas-tee on her, and she threatened to call the cops!!! Apparently I am not the first to mention if she likes certain sexual things! I got the digits when I just asked if I could sit down with her and hang out. Poor girl just couldn't resist the charm baby.

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Boys got her number on try #2, the love meter was full...Man if only I could the wife to react like that.
    You are the man..... What opening line did you use? I just tried "hey there, mind if I sit with you..." After that I was in like Flynn (or however that saying goes) ....Only two tries? With game like that, I will be your wingman anytime you feel like going out!

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Her response to me was to "chill out" as soon as I started talking.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    You are the man..... What opening line did you use? I just tried "hey there, mind if I sit with you..." After that I was in like Flynn (or however that saying goes) ....Only two tries? With game like that, I will be your wingman anytime you feel like going out!

We all I said was hi, how are you?

Then I used I couldnt help but notice how beautiful you are.

She then smiled.

and I used I bet you get that alot.

After that it was over, another one bites the dust! If I knew how it works I would have got her on the first try lol....The kids still got it....At least on the computer:icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread