+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be honest.......

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Re: Be honest.......

Haha, man this just hit me....i would pay money to see the transcripts of some of the members here laying it down on "Jenny" Can you imagine Cartek doing this...."You idiot, you will love me and if you don't, you are a MORON!" Or what about Tyler..."You're obliviously a liberal democrat because only those bitches would turn me down!! Have a nice day *Tyler then stomps off*!" Guiss- " Yeah, thats nice,..whatever...anywayz have u ever heard of Ayn Rand???" Oh the possibilities

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    Haha, man this just hit me....i would pay money to see the transcripts of some of the members here laying it down on "Jenny" Can you imagine Cartek doing this...."You idiot, you will love me and if you don't, you are a MORON!" Or what about Tyler..."You're obliviously a liberal democrat because only those bitches would turn me down!! Have a nice day *Tyler then stomps off*!" Guiss- " Yeah, thats nice,..whatever...anywayz have u ever heard of Ayn Rand???" Oh the possibilities
    That would be pretty funny.

She warmed up to me and then it would go sour after a while. She would give real mixed signals at times. From totally angry to thinking I was so sweet. Got the open leg action several times.

I was not hurt by the cold shoulder, though. I know my magic is in the eyes.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

actually, I had a long conversation with her about her growing up in England and moving to NY. Then we talked about her passing the bar exam. I told her I had just passed the bar exam too, so we should go celebrate. She then gave me her digits.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I got her number on the first try this morning with a score of 65. I told her I was an intern (doctor) and worked at the local hospital. Also, stated I was from a small town in Louisiana. She liked all of that. Figures.... $$$$

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattB View Post
    HogDog could tell her about his 4.2 time in the forty or how he has the Pope on speed dial. Choudawg would tell about his pet pig Pee Pie.

Champ MattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the roughMattB is a jewel in the rough MattB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    HogDog could tell her about his 4.2 time in the forty or how he has the Pope on speed dial. Choudawg would tell about his pet pig Pee Pie.
    Haha, yeah I forgot about HD...that transcript would have been epic. I see HD taking the White Goodman approach from dogeball. The next one I would like to see would have to be Dirty's....you know it would read something like a penthouse forums magazine.....not that I have ever read one of those or anything.......

Bulldog MattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around hereMattEE has turned a few heads around here MattEE's Avatar

Two tries with a score of 65.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

First try, 63 with the digits. I feel like my responses are going to be part of a research paper.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MattEE View Post
    Two tries with a score of 65.
    TIP- Ask her if she likes ice cream and if you can get her number to take her out for some sometime. For all of you single guys, it works in real life too.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    TIP- Ask her if she likes ice cream and if you can get her number to take her out for some sometime. For all of you single guys, it works in real life too.
    you had me from "hello" . . . .

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

1st try. 68.25. Holla atcha boy. You older guys need to work on your game a little. She is too glitchy. I ask a question and then she answers another. Also it really messes her up when she asks a question when you say something else.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    1st try. 68.25. Holla atcha boy. You older guys need to work on your game a little. She is too glitchy. I ask a question and then she answers another. Also it really messes her up when she asks a question when you say something else.
    Not bad, but not as good as my 71. :icon_wink:
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Not bad, but not as good as my 71. :icon_wink:
    It is your birthday. I am taking it easy on you.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Well, after my initial check out visit to the game, I was going to give it a good concerted all out effort, but then it hit me. Women aren't objects to be used in games to see who can "score" the best against them. We should be ashamed of ourselves for objectifying them and making them nothing more than sport. So, out of protest, I decided not to play it again.

Besides, they didn't have any decent "graphics" to get me motivated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Well, after my initial check out visit to the game, I was going to give it a good concerted all out effort, but then it hit me. Women aren't objects to be used in games to see who can "score" the best against them. We should be ashamed of ourselves for objectifying them and making them nothing more than sport. So, out of protest, I decided not to play it again.

Besides, they didn't have any decent "graphics" to get me motivated.
    This all means that Vet has found this thread. :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread