+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

Re: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

that jacobo kid is just plain good, hes supposively a pretty high prospect this year. anyways we looked terrible last night and we need to change something obviously. as long as we are playing good come May then thats all that matters. i think we need a set pitching rotation though, it seems different every weekend and in a different order every weekend. let our guys get in a groove and get some confidence, i think it would help luke out alot since hes been struggling. but hes started on a different day every outing this year it seems, and even come out of the pen. his best outing was out of the pen against ull so maybe thats a clue. well see i guess

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that coach Rountree is calling the pitches.....he doesn't have a clue on using each of our pitchers to their strengths.He seems to call the pitch that the pitcher is struggling with the most in that particular game.(instead of observing what particular pitches are working best in warmups and staying away from using the pitches they can't get working that particular outing) Now it is 12-0 Pathetic........
    Falcon........ Rountree wasn't calling pitches the first game of the doubleheader today. How'd that work out for us? I witnessed 6, count 'em, 6 homeruns. It's not about the pitch calling. And to be honest with you, that sounds like an excuse a pitcher would use when he was getting his ass lit up. Bottom line, Sac St. swings the bats well, and we didn't make the pitches when we needed them. Nor did we drive in runs when we needed them.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Falcon........ Rountree wasn't calling pitches the first game of the doubleheader today. How'd that work out for us? I witnessed 6, count 'em, 6 homeruns. It's not about the pitch calling. And to be honest with you, that sounds like an excuse a pitcher would use when he was getting his ass lit up. Bottom line, Sac St. swings the bats well, and we didn't make the pitches when we needed them. Nor did we drive in runs when we needed them.
    You're right.......our pitchers got the ball up and the Sac St batters got it up in the jetstream.That was tough to witness.

+ Reply to Thread