+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Y'all remember we start the Sac State series tonight

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    This was a home game.

DANG. That's really bad then.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Wow. Ok now can we doubt this team. Jeez. or is this just another streak. I think we are just plain bad. bad luck. 17-2 and you call that bad luck.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Wow. Ok now can we doubt this team. Jeez. or is this just another streak. I think we are just plain bad. bad luck. 17-2 and you call that bad luck.
    Good post. Losing streak shmosing streak. We aren't that good.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

FWIW Sac State swept Hawaii. They also have some pretty good wins (to go along with some horrible losses). But yea I have no clue what happened to us tonight.

I was asking Ford this and I am really not quite sure but what does it take to be considered a balk? Their starting pitcher seemed to be twitching his wrist all night while starting his motion when he pulls his hand from his glove. I kept having to look twice because he made it seem like he has dropping the ball when trying to throw.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    FWIW Sac State swept Hawaii. They also have some pretty good wins (to go along with some horrible losses). But yea I have no clue what happened to us tonight.

I was asking Ford this and I am really not quite sure but what does it take to be considered a balk? Their starting pitcher seemed to be twitching his wrist all night while starting his motion when he pulls his hand from his glove. I kept having to look twice because he made it seem like he has dropping the ball when trying to throw.
    I believe you can do that. As long as it's not an obvious move to the plate.
    There was a Mets pitcher a few years back that would start his windup, pull the ball out, pop the palm with the ball, and then pull back and release.

Varsity Bulldog ProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the earsProfStudent158 seems to have something between the ears

At least we got a safety.

So when do you think they will start changing things up a little. Are these loses beginning to take a toll?

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

I think that most of the balks have been called because our pitchers are not coming to a stop when they're pitching from the stretch.This is a "brain fart" which goes back to the lack of confidence and mental toughness on our staff right now.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

We only won 14 conference games last year out of the 24 -

Which means we won 21 of 32 OOC games -

We padded the record on weak OOC games -

We probably weren't as good as we THOUGHT we were -

This year we lost 1/4 of our OOC wins on the schedule due to the rule change -

Maybe we just aren't as good as we thought we were - maybe we are mediocre at best -

It all starts with the pitching - which outside of Jericho right now is hit or miss at best -

When you are behind by 5 runs or more each and every game the batters seem to press to try and catch up which as a very bad effect -

Throw in the fact that the WAC is NOT very a good baseball conference -

Throw in the ridiculous travel and 4 game conference series and you have the POTENTIAL makings of a VERY disappointing season -

If they don't right the ship and in a hurry - they will not be playing in the tournament they are hosting -

:bigcry:
    Last edited by Dwayne From Minden; 04-04-2008 at 09:02 AM.
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

I believe it is all a mental meltdown. I feel they really had some big time confidence and potential but when that walk off homer took the beakthrough chance of us beating Ark, we have not been the same since that moment in time. It rocked our team. Then we thought we were not as good as we thought we were and it has gotten worse.

Puppy JohnDoe is an unknown JohnDoe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    This was a home game.

We are NOT a bad team. We are just having bad luck right now.

I'm calling BS on that! Bad luck is multiple errors or hard hit liners straight to the other team. Giving up 17 runs isn't bad luck its just bad! :bigcry:
    "We'll lead, you follow, everyone else...get the hell out of the way" ~ Kerry Rupp

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    I believe it is all a mental meltdown. I feel they really had some big time confidence and potential but when that walk off homer took the beakthrough chance of us beating Ark, we have not been the same since that moment in time. It rocked our team. Then we thought we were not as good as we thought we were and it has gotten worse.

I was saying that same thing to someone earlier today.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

30 runs in the first inning in our games to this point says alot. Pitching sucks!

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

related coverage at www.latechreport.com

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Mental preparedness is as much of a coaching issue as it is anything else.

+ Reply to Thread