+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUCO PG

Varsity Bulldog techfan4life has turned a few heads around heretechfan4life has turned a few heads around here

Re: JUCO PG

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    I still vote for Holdsclaw. She is the best I have ever seen and yes, I saw Cheryl Miller play several times including both games in Norfolk. She won 3 NC in four years. Until Candace does that, and she might, I'll still take Holdsclaw.
    Candace won't win 3 NC's, because she'll be playing in the WNBA next year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: JUCO PG

Quote Originally Posted by techfan4life View Post
    Candace won't win 3 NC's, because she'll be playing in the WNBA next year.
    Correct. Depending on where she goes, she could go straight from a NC to a WNBA championship all in the same year.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: JUCO PG

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I think the Holdsclaw team was better, but I think Parker is the better all around player. Holdsclaw couldn't run the point, play as a guard, and play forward and post. This girl can do it all. Plus, she can do it when her shoulder comes out of the socket twice in one game.
    I agree w/Champ ( AGAIN!! What in the H*** is going on in the universe?? ). CH had a better TEAM around her, IMHO, than CP so in a 1 on 1 matchup I'd put my $$ on CP!!

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: JUCO PG

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    Mean Gene

The young lady you are speaking of on youtube has already committed to Kim and Baylor if I am not mistaken.
    GT - Yes, U've jogged my memory about KM getting her. As far as her not being able to run the floor like CP, just remember who she'll be playing for @ Baylor! She'll have a pretty good teacher in Kim. Not too many girls could run the floor like PigTails ( ULM's Eun Jung Lee was close, though!! )
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 04-04-2008 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Add comment

+ Reply to Thread