+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tire cover

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Tire cover

Hey guys I need a Tech wheel cover for my Land Rover. I want to give Tech some love here in Atlanta but I can't seem to find one. Let me know if you guys have a link.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Tire cover

I don't think such a thing exists.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

One like this?

Good luck, my wife, mother, and mother-in-law got together and made this for my birthday last year.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post

One like this?

Good luck, my wife, mother, and mother-in-law got together and made this for my birthday last year.
    Ok Such a thing does exist. However there is only one in existence and GermDawg has it. You have a very talented wife, mother and mother-in-law. What a lucky man!

Bulldog bluegrass dawg isn't thought very highly of around herebluegrass dawg isn't thought very highly of around here bluegrass dawg's Avatar

About 10 yrs ago my wife had one. I want to say it was purchased from the book store and the cover was blue the T-State logo.

Don't know if they still exist, but at one time they certainly did.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Ok Such a thing does exist. However there is only one in existence and GermDawg has it. You have a very talented wife, mother and mother-in-law. What a lucky man!

Yes I am

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Yes I am
    Admit it. With a comment like THAT, they MUST read the board and you're doing some CYA.

Come on, admission is the first step to recovery.

TDF

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan View Post
    Admit it. With a comment like THAT, they MUST read the board and you're doing some CYA.

Come on, admission is the first step to recovery.

TDF
    Wife reads once in a blue moon; Mom more frequently; In-law nope she's got better things online to do (read: online slots)

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Hey guys I need a Tech wheel cover for my Land Rover. I want to give Tech some love here in Atlanta but I can't seem to find one. Let me know if you guys have a link.
    Maybe Tech Athletics new online store will have it?

+ Reply to Thread