+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Catrina Frierson

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Catrina Frierson

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    We have what we need now. I don't care for Pokey and never did. Not a bit of class in her body and it has nothing to do with anything anyone is eluding to in this thread.

TSpoon is back! I think this thread can die now.
    We have what we need now....a great assistant. We're still waiting for a great head coach. NOW the thread can die.:icon_wink:

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Re: Catrina Frierson

IMHO - If Brooke is gone, which I have heard she is, you can hang up Christie Sides. Brooke and Christie are the best of friends. I don't see her coming, even if offered, because of what happened to Scott and Brooke.

+ Reply to Thread