+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Catrina Frierson

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Re: Catrina Frierson

Pokey would not fit in well in the Tech community. Then you have donors and fans who may not like her. I just don't see that one being a possibility if CL leaves.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

it wouldnt be the first alternative lifestyle drama in Ruston. I think Pokey would really shake some things up in Ruston and on the team. You said you wanted intensity and getting the players to care. Pokey would do it. And I don't think she would ever make the same mistake again

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

If you follow women's athletics, alteternate lifestyles are going to be part of it. That actually wasn't what I was making reference to. I was making reference to her attitude and some of the remarks she has made.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I'd like to get Nell Fortner back.

That would be a HUGE.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    She'd get some good players here, lickety-split.
    now that is just wrong!
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Big Grin Re: Catrina Frierson

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    now that is just wrong!
    NOT if it's done RIGHT!!!
    Last edited by Mean Gene; 04-10-2008 at 11:30 PM. Reason: add color

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I think we should hire Pokey. She did a great job of recruiting at lsu. I really believe that women need a female coach.
    Pokey can really lick TMo's balls as well!!

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Nell Fortner would be awsome but I would settle for Pokey. This girl has been groomed to coach and is ready. She is tough in the bush.

Hopefully, if Pokey came here, she could hold her tongue and not let it get her into a tight spot.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rphdawg View Post
    Tspoon was on campus yesterday with Long...Keep fingers crossed.
    BUMP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    Hopefully, if Pokey came here, she could hold her tongue and not let it get her into a tight spot.
    that one was the best one yet.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

I can't speak for anyone else but if Chapman was the head coach I would walk from Florida to Ruston for every game. I know she screwed up but her screw up is no different than a male coach that has gotten caught seeing one of his female players. I know that some donors and fans might not like her but to that I say WHO CARES what we like or don't like.
    She made a poor decision and she has paid for it and now it is time to move on and if she could come back here and get the chance for us to play LSU. It would be the bloodiest battle of all times. I love her intesity, emotion and her spunk. She truly gives it everything she has at all times.
    What are the chances that now that we have Spoon on board as an assistant coach that we can get someone like Sides back here as the recruiting coordinator?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I can't speak for anyone else but if Chapman was the head coach I would walk from Florida to Ruston for every game. I know she screwed up but her screw up is no different than a male coach that has gotten caught seeing one of his female players. I know that some donors and fans might not like her but to that I say WHO CARES what we like or don't like.
    She made a poor decision and she has paid for it and now it is time to move on and if she could come back here and get the chance for us to play LSU. It would be the bloodiest battle of all times. I love her intesity, emotion and her spunk. She truly gives it everything she has at all times.
    What are the chances that now that we have Spoon on board as an assistant coach that we can get someone like Sides back here as the recruiting coordinator?
    Even though my first post was an attempt at humor, I agree. I have no problem with Pokey being coach. At least we would be able to see if she is as great a recruiter as people say she is or if she had help from the LSU table.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Even though my first post was an attempt at humor, I agree. I have no problem with Pokey being coach. At least we would be able to see if she is as great a recruiter as people say she is or if she had help from the LSU table.
    We have what we need now. I don't care for Pokey and never did. Not a bit of class in her body and it has nothing to do with anything anyone is eluding to in this thread.

TSpoon is back! I think this thread can die now.

+ Reply to Thread