+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Many Saw What I Saw?

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

How Many Saw What I Saw?

How many of you saw Leon seated up in the nose bleed section dropping his head and watching in utter disbelief at what the Techsters have become. I know I looked up there on several occasions and saw him shaking his head in disbelief.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Re: How Many Saw What I Saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    How many of you saw Leon seated up in the nose bleed section dropping his head and watching in utter disbelief at what the Techsters have become. I know I looked up there on several occasions and saw him shaking his head in disbelief.
    I only saw LB at 2 of the 5 games I attended ( maybe it was too painful to watch CL tear down what he, SH & FJT built. ). I DID see him shake his head ( in a negative fashion ) more than once over some of the plays that were called or, in CL's defense ( & U won't see ME do that very often!! ), their execution.

MG

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    I only saw LB at 2 of the 5 games I attended ( maybe it was too painful to watch CL tear down what he, SH & FJT built. ). I DID see him shake his head ( in a negative fashion ) more than once over some of the plays that were called or, in CL's defense ( & U won't see ME do that very often!! ), their execution.

MG
    I wouldn't say the lack of execution is in CL's defense. Execution goes back to coaching also.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

How Many Saw What I Saw?

This observation is right on target. It was called to my attention by fans around me, and I subsequently saw it at several games. There was definitely lots of body slumping, head shaking, hands on head, etc up in the nosebleed above the broadcasters' station. No opinion here, just confirming what Dawgfan71227 saw.

+ Reply to Thread