+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stover to take over NFLPA?

Champ randerizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the roughranderizer is a jewel in the rough randerizer's Avatar

Stover to take over NFLPA?

Will be curious to see what develops..
    http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10767706

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Stover to take over NFLPA?

Looks like classless Kevin Mawae sabotaged Stover by making the private email available to the media.

The 40-year-old Stover, entering his 19th NFL season, said in a statement issued by the Ravens that it was not his intention for his e-mail to be made public.
    "I'm going to respect the process of our union leadership, executive committee and player reps. I choose to handle this matter privately," he said in a statement issued by the Ravens.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Stover to take over NFLPA?

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Looks like classless Kevin Mawae sabotaged Stover by making the private email available to the media.

The 40-year-old Stover, entering his 19th NFL season, said in a statement issued by the Ravens that it was not his intention for his e-mail to be made public.
    "I'm going to respect the process of our union leadership, executive committee and player reps. I choose to handle this matter privately," he said in a statement issued by the Ravens.
    Isn't Kevin Mawae a LSPOO tiger? If so it figures he would screw it up for everyone.

+ Reply to Thread