+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spoon returns to alma mater as Associate Head Coach - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Spoon returns to alma mater as Associate Head Coach - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Former Tech All-American Teresa Weatherspoon surprised the crowd at the annual Lady Techster Basketball Appreciation Banquet by announcing she would be returning to her alma mater as the associate head coach.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: Spoon returns to alma mater as Associate Head Coach - latechsports.com

Sweet.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Louisiana Tech's Long 'overwhelmed' by return of women's basketball legend Weatherspo

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? Lady Techsters basketball coach Chris Long felt good about having an ace in the hole. He just didn't expect the hand to be played out so quick and in such fashion.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Spoon returns to alma mater as Associate Head Coach - latechsports.com

What we need now is for CL to let Teresa run our program.

In the banquet CL was still referring to our strong finish to the season. We did not finish strong. We lost in the 2nd round of the WAC tournament. We played numerous games at the end of the season against the sorriest teams of a below average conference and ended up the last month of the season at 5-3.

Welcome back Teresa.

Coach Long, please get out of the way. You've done enough damage to our program already.

To the Stoehrs: Thank you for your service to the program. I, and many others, realize you were not the problem. It's infuriating when an incompetent individual is allowed to disgrace the university the way CL did in his dealings with you. I wish you well in the next phase of your life.

Coach Dooley, I'm expecting you to remove CL form the staff next year.

Let's turn this thing around.

+ Reply to Thread