+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WAC logo

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: WAC logo

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    its the result of aliens trying to do a crop circle on our field . . . .
    that is more likely

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Its just the lights.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

The mom and pop's lease was up. So the mall rented out the space to a national chain called CUSA.

Champ littleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the roughlittleshoe is a jewel in the rough

I actually saw this thread and thought it would be a great chance to make a
    cusa joke... Then read and saw many already have. Oh well I'm not fast enough. Oh, and its nice to see that bnl has a new alias

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    While I agree with LEE 100% on everything we need to get into CUSA this has 0 to do with why the paint wansnt on the field.
    Blue: The paint being gone on the Wac logo is specifically what started the CUSA speculation talk going around all over the stadium yesterday. In fact, I heard a dozen people making the leap so an outline of some of the realities was directly attributable to the speculation becuase the logo was not there-directly tied to the issue.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Blue: The paint being gone on the Wac logo is specifically what started the CUSA speculation talk going around all over the stadium yesterday. In fact, I heard a dozen people making the leap so an outline of some of the realities was directly attributable to the speculation becuase the logo was not there-directly tied to the issue.

Dandy Lee:

That is my new name for you :icon_wink:. I like the outline alot and agree with it 100% however the reason the WAC logo was not down yesterday is because they are about to do some maintence on the field.

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Dandy Lee:

That is my new name for you :icon_wink:. I like the outline alot and agree with it 100% however the reason the WAC logo was not down yesterday is because they are about to do some maintence on the field.
    Once again, I am not disagreeing with that but am saying that people around the stadium were chattering about CUSA so it is appropriate to discuss it since observation of the logo being missing directly led to the other by scores of people. What that has to do with Dandy Don in relation to myself I do not know.

Quote Originally Posted by theinsider View Post
    Once again, I am not disagreeing with that but am saying that people around the stadium were chattering about CUSA so it is appropriate to discuss it since observation of the logo being missing directly led to the other by scores of people. What that has to do with Dandy Don in relation to myself I do not know.

No the Dandy Don stuff had to do with the homer grades for the spring game lol.

I think I understand now..It just sounded when I first read it that the reason the WAC logos werent down was because of cusa.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

No the Dandy Don stuff had to do with the homer grades for the spring game lol.

I think I understand now..It just sounded when I first read it that the reason the WAC logos werent down was because of cusa.
    Hey. Cut Lee some slack. We're all in this together. Remember the video? Do I need to post it again? Actually, though I rag on Lee alot, we need our own version of Dandy Don. Now all we need are our versions of the tank top nation to buy into his evaluations and blogs. We have too many fans (me included) that want to be "realistic".

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Hey. Cut Lee some slack. We're all in this together. Remember the video? Do I need to post it again? Actually, though I rag on Lee alot, we need our own version of Dandy Don. Now all we need are our versions of the tank top nation to buy into his evaluations and blogs. We have too many fans (me included) that want to be "realistic".

yea iwasnt trying to get onto Lee at all. I was saying his site is like the Dandy Don of tech. I didnt say it was bad...I was only ragging his spring game grades.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

yea iwasnt trying to get onto Lee at all. I was saying his site is like the Dandy Don of tech. I didnt say it was bad...I was only ragging his spring game grades.
    I know. I just know how much you enjoyed that video and was giving you a chance to see it again. I tell you. My kid is High School Musical through and through. I sorta like that Vanessa Hudgens. My wife just rolls her eyes. Vanessa is about the only young entertainer these days that brings out the dirty old man in me. She's coming in concert down here in August. I wonder if a dirtydawg can sneak backstage and get some "candid" photos.

I know. I just know how much you enjoyed that video and was giving you a chance to see it again. I tell you. My kid is High School Musical through and through. I sorta like that Vanessa Hudgens. My wife just rolls her eyes. Vanessa is about the only young entertainer these days that brings out the dirty old man in me. She's coming in concert down here in August. I wonder if a dirtydawg can sneak backstage and get some "candid" photos.

well why didnt you say that before....Now you have my attention.

BTW I'm glad we have sites like tech report, and bleedtechblue, its good to know people care enough.

BTW I'm glad we have sites like tech report, and bleedtechblue, its good to know people care enough.

You're right. Now if we can only find some radio personalities who will jock as as much as those sights do. Any suggestions?

You're right. Now if we can only find some radio personalities who will jock as as much as those sights do. Any suggestions?
    got nothing

wait...wait...I take that back...Direct from the Dawgs Dugout...Inside Bulldog football...BleedTechBlue tech update...remote from Spring game....Tech Gameday...Those are about it.

+ Reply to Thread