+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech - FSU Game 3

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Re: Tech - FSU Game 3

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Something needs to be done. I don't care how nice the field is or how many people attend the games. Our baseball team sucks and it falls squarely on the team and their leader, coach Sim. Jump on me all you want..but we got on Bick, Long, and Richard..so it shouldn't be any different for Sim. Seems like football is improving as is basketball..and our "good" sport is going downhill fast.
    I know that you're fired up due to the losing streak, but take a look at the whole pitcure.

With JB3, we were embarassed EVERY every year, rarely were competitive in the WAC and had next to nothing to hang his hat on. I can't speak for Richard becaise I admitedly don't know much about basketball. Long may or may not be a problem, but I don't think that he's the solution.

This is, so far, one bad year.... a TERRIBLE year, but not bad enough to start calling with Sim's job.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Not jumping on you, but Sim can't MAKE them be a team. And that's the problem I see. No team unity.

AG - It is the responsibility of the coach to unify them.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I know that you're fired up due to the losing streak, but take a look at the whole pitcure.

With JB3, we were embarassed EVERY every year, rarely were competitive in the WAC and had next to nothing to hang his hat on. I can't speak for Richard becaise I admitedly don't know much about basketball. Long may or may not be a problem, but I don't think that he's the solution.

This is, so far, one bad year.... a TERRIBLE year, but not bad enough to start calling with Sim's job.
    I agree with you on that. I don't think we should call for his job yet. First of all the season isn't over. We could rattle of 12 wins in a row, baseball is like that. If we keepperforming like we are the remainder of the season, goals need to be reached next year.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

www.casadice.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg
    So it seems obvious now, our baseball team sucks and was highly over rated in the pre- season. How typical to get our hopes up after all the other inferior performing teams only to have baseball fall on its face.

100% Grade A prick. get a life loser

Oh, so now you're basically agreeing with what I said weeks ago. Except in this case I won't insult you. Having you agreeing with me should be punishment enough.
    Why don't you post of the enitre post you idiot?

"So it seems obvious now, our baseball team sucks and was highly over rated in the pre- season. How typical to get our hopes up after all the other inferior performing teams only to have baseball fall on its face.

Of all the atheletes I think baseball players have the most tender psychies. I think it comes from years of pampering by parents and youth league coaches. Evidently Tech has recruited a bunch of guys that don't really have the skills and determination to win.

I'm sick of big hyped guys who just don't perform when the time comes.

Come on Tech...grow some and get the job done!"

Talking about guys not having the determination to win, pampering by parents, our guys don't have skills. . . . . You still are a prick, get a life loser

www.casadice.com

Puppy Smallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around hereSmallballrules isn't thought very highly of around here

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    AG - It is the responsibility of the coach to unify them.
    Have you ever watched the guys in the dugout during a game?? they sit on their thumb up their *** and don't care what is happening on the field...Sim moved the bleachers out of the dugout so they couldn't sit the whole game...and who ever calls a 2strike pitch straight up the middle needs to refigure his contract...Sim is not the only coach, rountree calls the pitches and lately hasn't done a good job!!! let the pitchers throw what works for them and let rountree do nothing and see if that works better...oh my gosh, a T-baller can try to catch better than tech is going...Sr's and can't catch a ball..it looks like next year everyone that isn't a graduating sr. will be back so maybe they can predict finishing last in the wac and maybe we will do bettter!!!

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    The saddest thing is. CANT WE CATCH A FREAKIN BREAK. THE ONE YEAR THEY GIVE US THE CHARITY GIFT OF HOSTING ANYTHING IN THE FREAKIN WAC, WE GO AND BLOW A FREAKIN WAD AND COME OUT LAST. HOW CAN OUR BEST TEAM IN YEARS TURN OUT TO BLOW SO FREAKING BAD. iF THIS ISNT SIM'S FAULT WHO IS IT. THIS IS SO BAD IT HURTS. MENTECHSTER, YOU NEED HELP IF YOU THINK SIM IS NOT SOMEWHAT RESPONSIBLE FOR TURNING OUT SUCH A PATHETIC TEAM. Wow all that screaming hurts.. I think this further proves that you are the moron.
    Once again, you weren't even a baseball fan until this year. Go back to your to your hole in the ground you loser.
    Last edited by mentechsters; 04-13-2008 at 03:00 PM.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    Not jumping on you, but Sim can't MAKE them be a team. And that's the problem I see. No team unity.
    Oh I know it. We need players to step up and be leaders.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Once again, you weren't even a baseball fan until this year. Go back to your to your hole in the ground you loser.
    right right right. just this year. Keep telling yourself that loser.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    right right right. just this year. Keep telling yourself that loser.
    I will, because we both know the truth. I never recall you posting on the baseball forum until this year. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread