+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any guesses?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Any guesses?

Pretty obvious who their new Head Coach is going to be;

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncw/news/story?id=3288495

Look for an announcement soon and I will go ahead and say....

Congratulations Joni!!!!!!!

Champ theinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her gametheinsider is on top of his/her game

Re: Any guesses?

I hope our recruits hold.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Guys...this is old news. Look at dates on article. Alabama already hired a new HC from the athletic dept. Joni will be the head coach within 3 years though.

Wendell Hudson is the new coach.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/articl...8800/-1/NEWS03

I figured you two guys would be more on top of whats going on in Womens Basketball.

I guess I am the new insider now....Jumbotron here we come

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Whoops! Sorry about that. I was cruising around on ESPN and saw that headline. I knew that she went back as Associate Head, so glimpsing this, I thought something else just happened. My apologies.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Are we keeping the three Alabama recruits?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Are we keeping the three Alabama recruits?
    http://latechsports.cstv.com/sports/...031108aac.html
    They have already signed. They'd have to get a release and probably lose a year of eligibility if they did not come.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    http://latechsports.cstv.com/sports/...031108aac.html
    They have already signed. They'd have to get a release and probably lose a year of eligibility if they did not come.
    Believe me, I am sure that they WANT to come now more than ever.

+ Reply to Thread