+ Reply to Thread

Thread: catfish ponds

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

catfish ponds

does anyone know of any catfish ponds in the ruston/monroe area ? a friend of mine is wanting to take a group of boys to one but the only ones i knew of were closed or werent stocked at this time. thanks

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Re: catfish ponds

Dr. Edwin Davis at Ruston Animal Clinic has an unbelievable one behind his house on Riser Road. Don't try to fish more than 1 rod at a time if he gives you permission to go.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    Hollis Fish Farms

318 Hodges Rd
    Ruston, LA 71270 Map
    • (318) 513-9902

Review This Business!
    • <LI class=first>Rate it
    • Read Reviews
    i was told they closed down, thats why I was searching for another

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    i was told they closed down, thats why I was searching for another
    OH, sorry I hadn't heard. I fished on Middle Fork the other afternoon and caught 12 on canadian cold worms. Anywhere in Lake Darbonne or on the creeks is good right now. Use cow pellets or something to bait them, esp. in the lake.

+ Reply to Thread