+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AG on Sportcenter

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

AG on Sportcenter

Sort of. If you watch the highlights of the Yankoffs at Tampa and watch Carl Crawford's HR in the 7th, it hits me right in the hands. I thought they were broken.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: AG on Sportcenter

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Sort of. If you watch the highlights of the Yankoffs at Tampa and watch Carl Crawford's HR in the 7th, it hits me right in the hands. I thought they were broken.
    So you didn't get the ball?

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

Come on! You know if it hits your hands you're supposed to catch it......j/k

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Watched the game, and without the monkey suit on, I couldn't tell that was you.

So is this you?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Actually, that IS me. Do you have a copy of that without the writing on it?

And no, I didn't get the ball. That thing was moving. I tried to catch it football style since I had no glove and it pushed through my hands and deflected up.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar

sorry, I didn't save a copy of the one with out the text. if you go to the Rays website, the clip of the homerun is there...you can see yourself in action!

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

follow this link..... http://mlb.mlb.com/news/gameday_reca...t=.jsp&c_id=tb

and click on "Crawford's two-run shot"

NICE HANDS, MEAT !!

Gimme' an E !!
    Last edited by beefcakes; 04-15-2008 at 01:30 PM. Reason: I lost it in the sun

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

one time at a rangers' game, i wrestled a foul ball away from a 10-year-old without knowing it. one of my friends told me later in the game and i gave the ball to the kid and appologized. it was sad, i didn't get to keep the ball and i felt like an ass.

that's my only good story. probably not relevant to the conversation...sorry.

the one and only time a foul ball was near my grasp was in the Astrodome...the last season there. My dad and I were in prime seats, and one of the Astros smoked a line drive foul our direction. I mean, it was heading right towards my head! Dad pushed his glove infront of my face and this Hispanic douche sticks his hand in my dad's glove right as the ball hits. It's one thing to fight for a ball, but it's another to stick your hand in another person's glove to take the ball...

the only thing that was a positive for us was the guy's hand started swelling from the impact of the ball. I hope his broken hand was worth taking my foul ball...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    one time at a rangers' game, i wrestled a foul ball away from a 10-year-old without knowing it. one of my friends told me later in the game and i gave the ball to the kid and appologized. it was sad, i didn't get to keep the ball and i felt like an ass.

Good move, though, to give him the ball.

I think we're going this year, and with my vision I HOPE no one hits a ball at me.

Champ Goose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to beholdGoose is a splendid one to behold Goose's Avatar

I was at the Ranger/Astros game last year and Berkman hit a homer that landed about 5 feet to my right. It was hit so hard everybody moved out of the way and it put a huge dent in the bleachers.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Good move, though, to give him the ball.

I think we're going this year, and with my vision I HOPE no one hits a ball at me.
    yeah...it was a girl.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

yeah...it was a girl.

One question. How hard was it to wrestle the ball away from her?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    One question. How hard was it to wrestle the ball away from her?
    well, obviously i did not realize i was doing it. what i remember was a lot of hands and people falling on one another and the ball bouncing of hands...apparently the the kid was right behind me and i snatched it as it bounced out of the kid's hands. so maybe 'wrestle' was not the perfect word to use...but it was the one my friend used to describe what i did.

+ Reply to Thread