+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Filming a movie at my house

Hybrid View

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Filming a movie at my house

Maybe.....

I've had the movie people coming by the house here in Shreveport taking pictures and measuring rooms for the last few weeks. They are scouting for the movie "W" directed by Oliver Stone. Apparently my house resembles a house that Dubyah and Laura had when they were first married. Well, today I get a call that Oliver Stone wants to come look at the house. They roll up to the house like gang busters in three 18 passenger vans with 30 or so people and knock on the door. I open the door to all of these people planning and acting out scenes as if they were filming the movie. Oliver Stone had some sort of lens to his eye. I guess he was trying to get a visual picture of what the scene might look like. Anyway they started explaining all of the remodeling they would do if they chose my house for the film and it was quite interesting. It would be neat to see my house in this film, but before they start telling me what they are going to remodel, they need to tell me what my 10 day inconvenience is worth to them.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Filming a movie at my house

I wonder if you could sneak a Tech logo some place subtle.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Get that money, son. And a free remodel.

Whereabouts in Shreveport do you live?

Champ shreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of lightshreveportdawg is a glorious beacon of light shreveportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Get that money, son. And a free remodel.

Whereabouts in Shreveport do you live?
    Orchid Street off of Pennsylvania in Broadmoor

Puppy dirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nicedirtylegacy is just really nice dirtylegacy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shreveportdawg View Post
    Orchid Street off of Pennsylvania in Broadmoor

That is right down the street from where my step brother lives.

Ever heard of Leo?

Yep, It is only a couple streets away.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I wonder if you could sneak a Tech logo some place subtle.
    They are all over but will probably move them out for the set. Now if they don't close off my office and pan towards it.....We're in with 2 helmets and a Tech #1 finger.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Good thing about being the set of Dubya's early life is that you can leave all your booze bottles lying around.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Get what you can out of them THEN get Bushkirk to sign them up as a corporate sponsor.

Varsity Bulldog barkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of lightbarkly is a glorious beacon of light barkly's Avatar

From what I hear, they make your "inconvenience" well worth it.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

i don't think any amount of money would get me to allow that to be filmed in my house...but that's just me.

be mindfull of what they do to your place and make sure they don't remove anything personal. I've had friends who have allowed movies to use their homes and businesses and when the film crew leaves, so did some personal items the crew "forgot" to put back.

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

I know some folks who had a movie filmed in their house..... oh never mind. It was't the same kind of movie you are talking about.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    I know some folks who had a movie filmed in their house..... oh never mind. It was't the same kind of movie you are talking about.
    i hope they cleaned up afterwards....

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I would LOVE to have a free remodel of my home. Tell them that they can come over her to Texas and don't even have to pay me. Just put me up in a hotel and fix the place up.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    i hope they cleaned up afterwards....
    Of course we did!

+ Reply to Thread