+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KNOE - Weatherspoon Returns

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Basketball KNOE - Weatherspoon Returns

Clip
    http://knoe.com/mainsport.php > click on April 14 link.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: KNOE - Weatherspoon Returns

WOW!!! 'Spoon gave me chills with her sincerity & determination to return the Techsters to glory!! I'm gonna have to get season tickets ( even if I can't make most of the games )!! Here's to bringing the swagger back!!!!!

MG

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: KNOE - Weatherspoon Returns

UHHHHHHHH am I the only one getting video but no sound?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I played it on my home pc and work laptop, video and audio is fines. Works ok on Firefox and IE.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I played it on my home pc and work laptop, video and audio is fines. Works ok on Firefox and IE.
    I am getting the video up but nothing on audio

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    UHHHHHHHH am I the only one getting video but no sound?
    I can get sound.

Good piece, but it would have been better if they had cut it off before it went into Weatherbee from ulm.

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am getting the video up but nothing on audio
    What WM Player version are you playing? And can you hear audio running just the player.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Chris Long should be shaking in his boots.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

She is legend !!!!
    ________
    EXTREME VAPORIZER REVIEW
    Last edited by latech; 04-29-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

If she doesn't get you excited about Lady Techster basketball, something is wrong. TSpoon is a warrior!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

That was great! I believe.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Just a little side story.............When I lived in New York I could walk to the Garden from my apartment. On Sundays I would walk over to catch the Liberty games and support T'Spoon and Vickie Johnson. I was sitting with a friend who is a New York playground legend and was the former starting point guard for the Temple men's team. He had never seen "Spoon play, but kept commenting about what a great point guard she is. Since he is so involved in the New York basketball world, I took that as very high praise.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    Just a little side story.............When I lived in New York I could walk to the Garden from my apartment. On Sundays I would walk over to catch the Liberty games and support T'Spoon and Vickie Johnson. I was sitting with a friend who is a New York playground legend and was the former starting point guard for the Temple men's team. He had never seen "Spoon play, but kept commenting about what a great point guard she is. Since he is so involved in the New York basketball world, I took that as very high praise.
    The leadership that Spoon has always provided on the court and off is inspiring. She brings emotion back to this program. There is no chance that our players will not be pumped up and ready to roll before every single game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome clip and lady!

+ Reply to Thread