+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just some things to look over...

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Just some things to look over...

Just some old posts to remember the awful situation we got into.

Here's to Teresa reviving the Techster program. Chris -- you'll make a great coach somewhere in the Sun Belt.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Just some things to look over...

I, actually, went back and read the threads. This is what I saw:
    You wanting green dots for predicting our admin. would pick Long as HC.
    Many of us not wanting Long, but throwing our support behind him, since he was chosen.
    Almost 100% of us wanting Oakes fired (that was true a long time before those threads).
    You wanting green again.
    You wanting green again.
    and
    You wanting green again.

Some of your posts were not bad posts at all. I think most of the red you have comes from you not having social skills in posting.

+ Reply to Thread