+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornets beat Mavs in Game 1

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up Hornets beat Mavs in Game 1

Feel the rivalry yet?

Paul, Hornets sting Mavs for comeback victory

New Orleans guard scores 35, dishes out 10 assists in 1st playoff game

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24218924

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Re: Hornets beat Mavs in Game 1

man, i was there and it was awesome. if you have a chance to see these guys play, take it. if you have to volunteer to pass stuff out to get in the building (that's how i got in), do it is worth it. chris paul may be the best point guard to enter the nba this decade and david west is playing great. these guys are good and completely dominated the second half...24-point swing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    man, i was there and it was awesome. if you have a chance to see these guys play, take it. if you have to volunteer to pass stuff out to get in the building (that's how i got in), do it is worth it. chris paul may be the best point guard to enter the nba this decade and david west is playing great. these guys are good and completely dominated the second half...24-point swing.
    Dang I'm jealous. Glad you got to see this one!

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post

Lucky. We went to a Hornets game in December and nobody was there...We went 2 weeks ago during the Golden State game on ABC and it felt like a playoff atmosphere and the crowd chanting MVP, I had goosebumps.

i cant imagine what it was like yesterday..Folks the NBA is not a bunch of thugs anymore!!! Its a whole lotta fun, time to get on the hornets bandwagon.

BTW sik-m-boi if it goes to game 7 we are going to go down or maybe(hopefully ) game 1 of round 2...I'll give you a call

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Feel the rivalry yet?

Paul, Hornets sting Mavs for comeback victory

New Orleans guard scores 35, dishes out 10 assists in 1st playoff game

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/24218924
    Nope. I saw a #2 seed beating a #7 seed at home. But I didn't see a rivalry. Did you?

If you watched the Spurs/Suns game and called that a rivalry I would agree with you. But the Hornets/Mavs isn't a rivalry unless your Tylertechsas who has some strange vendetta against teams from Dallas.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Lucky. We went to a Hornets game in December and nobody was there...We went 2 weeks ago during the Golden State game on ABC and it felt like a playoff atmosphere and the crowd chanting MVP, I had goosebumps.

i cant imagine what it was like yesterday..Folks the NBA is not a bunch of thugs anymore!!! Its a whole lotta fun, time to get on the hornets bandwagon.

BTW sik-m-boi if it goes to game 7 we are going to go down or maybe(hopefully ) game 1 of round 2...I'll give you a call
    do that. my seats were in a section of the press box right at mid-court. it was awesome and ridiculously loud.

Champ StrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond reputeStrayDawg has a reputation beyond repute StrayDawg's Avatar

I didn't think that Dirk Nowitzky deserved the bashing that he took in the press last year after winning the MVP and losing in the first round of the playoffs. But, if they lose in the first round AGAIN this year, Dirk really will be the Phil Mickelson of the NBA.

I also agree about Chris Paul being an unbelievable point guard. The team seems to be playing great and they are a lot of fun to watch. I'm definitely pulling for them.

Quote Originally Posted by StrayDawg View Post
    I didn't think that Dirk Nowitzky deserved the bashing that he took in the press last year after winning the MVP and losing in the first round of the playoffs. But, if they lose in the first round AGAIN this year, Dirk really will be the Phil Mickelson of the NBA.

I also agree about Chris Paul being an unbelievable point guard. The team seems to be playing great and they are a lot of fun to watch. I'm definitely pulling for them.
    but mickelson has won...it just took a long time.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Folks the NBA is not a bunch of thugs anymore!!!
    Well.... the Hornets arent a bunch of thugs... I cant say as much for the Jailblazers or the rest of the league :-P

Thats one of the main reasons I like the Hornets so much, is that they really dont have any thuggish or egotistical me-first players. And CP3 is awesome.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    Well.... the Hornets arent a bunch of thugs... I cant say as much for the Jailblazers or the rest of the league :-P

Thats one of the main reasons I like the Hornets so much, is that they really dont have any thuggish or egotistical me-first players. And CP3 is awesome.

Dang, we agree on something!

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

I didn't think that Dirk Nowitzky deserved the bashing that he took in the press last year after winning the MVP and losing in the first round of the playoffs. But, if they lose in the first round AGAIN this year, Dirk really will be the Phil Mickelson of the NBA..
    It is a bit different this year. They are the 7 seed after all. They're really supposed to lose.

The problem with Dallas isn't Dirk. Their problem is that no one seems to be able to figure out that if you're getting killed on the boards, you go find a rebounder. Instead they go looknig for a has-been point guard. Dirk is probably a tad overrated, but if they'd make better decisions around him, Dallas wouldn't be in the mess they're in.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Dirk got 31-10 and 2 blocked shots. It wasn't Dirks fault. Josh Howard was supposed to be this rising star but he folds whenever the Mavs play tough teams. He is a big part of the problem. Also Jason Kidd is almost as good as he ever was on offense but his reaction time has slowed so much that he is very weak on defense. Paul should have a field day the rest of the series. Stackhouse has also lost it.

I actually think Dirk is UNDERrated. If you took Paul off of New Orleans how would West do?? I think he would look very average. Well when they took Nash away from the Mavs Dirk stepped up and had a monster year and took his team to the finals one year and won the MVP the next. People get on Dirk because he isn't Kobe/Lebron. Dirk is never going to be that. But he is humble, works his tail off, and is a pretty damn good player.

That Kidd trade was terrible. They still have time to make me eat my words but the last thing they needed was to get older at PG. They really needed a 2 guard that can take it to the hole. Instead they have a small guard in Terry that only takes outside shots and an aging Jerry Stackhouse who is well past his prime. Again that Kidd trade was terrible.

They lost against N.O. because they were lazy and quit taking it to the rack and settled for outside shots. N.O. didn't do that. They drove to the hole, CP3 went off and the Mavs lost. This is a huge opportunity for NO because I think the Suns and Spurs are going to beat the crap out of each other and Dallas or N.O. (probably N.O.) will likely be the fresher team.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Except for the Wizards.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Except for the Wizards.

Great point...I think Lebron is going to press charges

Let's see.....in Game 2 so far the Hornets are KILLING the MAVS.

+ Reply to Thread