+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hornets beat Mavs in Game 1

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hornets beat Mavs in Game 1

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Let's see.....in Game 2 so far the Hornets are KILLING the MAVS.
    YES... it was a blowout. Nuff said. We are gracious winners in the true south.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

but we can't be fouling like that in dallas or we're going to have a hard night.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

YES... it was a blowout. Nuff said. We are gracious winners in the true south.
    Tyler,

You are FAR from that.

Let's see. The Mav's had beaten the Hornets something like 10-12 straight times at home. (never heard a peep from me) The Hornets missed the playoffs. (never heard a peep from me) They pounded the Hornets the last several years so bad that before this year I don't think the Hornets have beaten the Mavs since 2000-2001! Thats almost 20 straight losses. And I NEVER said a word. Then this year, after losing almost 20 straight games to the Mavericks the Hornets beat the Mavs to go up 2-1 in the season series you finally show up to talk smack about the Hornets. Where were you during the 20 straight losses?? Did you hear me talking trash about the Hornets? Nope. That is a gracious winner Tyler. Then even after your trash talk when the Mavs win the last game of the season series to even it up at 2-2 did I come on here and say anything? Nope.

Gracious winner my a$$. You are FAR from that. You remind me of the ulM fans that come on here after getting one win against the Techsters and bragging, while all of the sudden forgetting the years and years of tail whippings they recieved beforehand.

New Orleans has a great team this year. Paul is amazing. Have fun and enjoy it. Like I said in an earlier post after the Mavs are eliminated I will be pulling for them. San Antonio is going to be VERY tough though and Tony Parker is going to be a lot better defender on Paul than an aging Kidd has been. The Mavs lost this series when they traded Devin Harris and Diop away.

Sorry Tyler, that "Gracious Winner" comment was too funny, I had to respond. I'm giving you green for that post because it really made me laugh.
    Last edited by Bigdog13; 04-23-2008 at 09:32 AM.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We were thrilled at my house last night, But I gotta agree, TYLERTECHSAS. Gracious isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe your behavior on this subject.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We were thrilled at my house last night, But I gotta agree, TYLERTECHSAS. Gracious isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe your behavior on this subject.
    Well get ready to be even more thrilled because I wouldn't be shocked to see them get the sweep. I really think this Kidd deal is going to end up biting the Mavs and Avery in the rear. I think Cuban is going to fire Avery if the Mavs don't win this series. I kind of think he should too. The Mavs have lost something like 10 of their last 12 playoff games now. No coach should be able to survive that.

The cool thing for Hornets fans is that other than a couple of guys like Peja, they are very young. I think CP3 can still get better. They are going to be very tough for a long time.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i was kind of surprised that avery wasn't fired after last year.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post

Sorry Tyler, that "Gracious Winner" comment was too funny, I had to respond. I'm giving you green for that post because it really made me laugh.
    My comment was definitely tongue in cheek. You and TECH77 should know better by now. But I do love your much desired 4 paragraph response. Thanks for participating.

"I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!"

BTW, this series isn't over yet.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

I'm still sticking with Hornets in five, as I've said from the start. Dallas is going to win at least one at home I think. The home crowd will do a lot to help the Mavs get on a run and keep their energy up, which should help them on the defensive end. Whether or not it will last, I don't know.

I do know that Dallas isn't going to catch N.O. off guard like they did last trip to Dallas with the full and 3/4 court pressure. It's the outside shooting that tends to vary the most from home court to away, so I can see Dallas keeping themselves in the game with a combination of them hitting their open shots and the Hornets not hitting everything on their end.

I'm very much looking forward to game 3. It should tell us a whole lot about where these teams stand against each other right now.

My comment was definitely tongue in cheek. You and TECH77 should know better by now. But I do love your much desired 4 paragraph response. Thanks for participating.

"I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!"

You liked that? Good. That's how I react when Tech fans act like ulM fans. I actually expected better of you.

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    I'm still sticking with Hornets in five, as I've said from the start. Dallas is going to win at least one at home I think. The home crowd will do a lot to help the Mavs get on a run and keep their energy up, which should help them on the defensive end. Whether or not it will last, I don't know.

I do know that Dallas isn't going to catch N.O. off guard like they did last trip to Dallas with the full and 3/4 court pressure. It's the outside shooting that tends to vary the most from home court to away, so I can see Dallas keeping themselves in the game with a combination of them hitting their open shots and the Hornets not hitting everything on their end.

I'm very much looking forward to game 3. It should tell us a whole lot about where these teams stand against each other right now.
    that's a safe bet. i would not be surprised if the hornets are beat in a close game 3 and comback to win game 4 and then finish at home. i had originally said hornets in 6 but that was before the playoffs started...i'm leaning towards your opinion.

btw, tt and bd13, y'all need to hug or do yoga or something...too much tension. breathe in good energy...breathe out bad energy...in good energy...out bad energy...in good energy...out bad energy....

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

"I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!"

No, it won't surprise me at all if the Mavs get the next two. That's how pro sports often work.

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    that's a safe bet. i would not be surprised if the hornets are beat in a close game 3 and comback to win game 4 and then finish at home. i had originally said hornets in 6 but that was before the playoffs started...i'm leaning towards your opinion.

btw, tt and bd13, y'all need to hug or do yoga or something...too much tension. breathe in good energy...breathe out bad energy...in good energy...out bad energy...in good energy...out bad energy....
    I'm good. Tyler thinks if I respond to one of his posts it means he is getting to me and making me mad. He is sort of simple in that way.

I'm good. Tyler thinks if I respond to one of his posts it means he is getting to me and making me mad. He is sort of simple in that way.
    in good energy...out bad energy...in good energy...out bad energy....

More like an annoying brother.

Oh yea....I'm the older one.

More like an annoying brother.

Oh yea....I'm the older one.
    Yes. Much older.

+ Reply to Thread