+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great news!

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Re: Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by streaker View Post
    Probably because he knows baseball just like I do. I was not saying that Tech should jump conference in baseball or any other sport. I was just making a COMMENT that it would be nice to see TECH compete more in conference play. If you don't understand, look at the box score tonight and guess who they played. GET MY POINT??

Sim must read BB&B.
    Thank you for making it clear, and I agree!

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    That is dumb, we get blown out in conference anyways, so it was an average night right??
    Well it was average b/c of the game plan. Rotating pitchers every inning or two despite some great performances by some younger guys. 6 pitchers were used in tonights game when it could have been 3 or 4 tops. I guess he was trying to get them all playing time, but you really shouldn't have that luxury on an 11 game losing streak. NSU to their credit battled back in one inning to get 6 runs, but it only happened because of the rotation IMO. I would have preferred the dogs put them away instead of making it close. I think that a dominating win would have helped their confidence more. I don't know that this win helped the confidence of their defense at all. These kids need all the confidence in the world right now and letting guys get playing time almost cost them to be on 12 game losing streak.
    How bout them Dawgs!

Puppy latechsports! is an unknown

im sure they used alot of pitchers because it was a wednesday game and they have 4 conference games this weekend that actually count. they probably didnt want to burn anyone for fridays game.

Bulldog baseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around herebaseballfan has turned a few heads around here baseballfan's Avatar

Hopefully the boys can take care of the island Rainbows this weekend and continue on their streak vs starting another one!

Big Dog TruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the roughTruDawg is a jewel in the rough TruDawg's Avatar

1 hour till game time. I'm looking forward to see the Dawgs kick out of their slump and kick butt!!

Puppy streaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by TruDawg View Post
    1 hour till game time. I'm looking forward to see the Dawgs kick out of their slump and kick butt!!
    Not quite tonight.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Not quite tonight.
    It must take a real man to critisize someone like you do. You, my friend, are a piece of work.

Puppy streaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    It must take a real man to critisize someone like you do. You, my friend, are a piece of work.
    Easy Doc. Not critisizing anyone, just would like to see more W's.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Easy Doc. Not critisizing anyone, just would like to see more W's.
    Sure you are. After every loss (unfortunantly we are piling these up), you bump other people's post as an "I told you so".

Unless there is another reason that you call out optomistic people's post that you'd like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Sure you are. After every loss (unfortunantly we are piling these up), you bump other people's post as an "I told you so".

Unless there is another reason that you call out optomistic people's post that you'd like to share.
    Find another post where i said "i told you so" jackass.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

jackass.
    Oh let's call names!
    Poopie Head!

+ Reply to Thread