+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball Season Ticket Holders and the WAC Tournament

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Baseball Season Ticket Holders and the WAC Tournament

It is my understanding that the "season tickets" included the WAC Tournament. Does that mean that season ticket holders have a seat to every game or just the games that Tech plays in? If Tech doesn't make the tournament, I'd just as soon let them sell my seat and donate the money to Champs designated to the baseball team.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Re: Baseball Season Ticket Holders and the WAC Tournament

The season tickets are good for all tournament games

Puppy Sportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really niceSportsman is just really nice Sportsman's Avatar

Is there any info on individual tournament tickets or ticket packages for the tournament?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Depending on whether I can get out of work or not I may offer up a couple tickets for the tourney. Will let you know.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread