+ Reply to Thread

Thread: don't read if not interested in tulane

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

don't read if not interested in tulane

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Re: don't read if not interested in tulane

I have a degree from Tulane and I didn't realize that they were playing in a new stadium.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

I hope Tulane beats the hell out of 'em.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post

I have a degree from Tulane and I didn't realize that they were playing in a new stadium.
    I believe they have field turf instead of grass.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Cool! have you guys ever watched a game at Zephyr Field in Metairie. It's an awesome park located right next to the new Saints facilities. They shoot fireworks every night after a game and have a hot tub area. I watched Tulane beat LSU there probably 3-4 years ago. I WAS GREAT watching those corndogs leave all drunk and PO'd.

I hope they beat the Chiggers again tonight

Varsity Bulldog ULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeULM_Fan Ultimate jerk and not worth your time ULM_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LTUIronDawg View Post
    I hope Tulane beats the hell out of 'em.
    I do too. LSU might want to stay out of New Orleans. UNO has already beaten them twice this year, and I look for Tulane to do the same.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

The Zephyrs have a nice park. I went to the first game there back when. They use to play at Privateer Park (UNO) and for some reason, it always rained when I would go out there with my dad and brother.

They moved the outfield walls in at Zephyr field about 2-3 years ago, other than that, it is a great place.

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ULM_Fan View Post
    I do too. LSU might want to stay out of New Orleans. UNO has already beaten them twice this year, and I look for Tulane to do the same.
    I even like it when ULM beats them!

Puppy DevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really nice

It is state of the art for college baseball stadiums. I will attend one more game this year. But beware, until the new parking garage is finished , parking is a bitch, and you will get ticketed if you park in a zone, college baseball fan or not. I'm not a big Tulane fan, I'm a big college baseball fan, and watching a game in this stadium is a real treat. There was a time in the seventies when we had the best in the state. But with schools building digs like this its getting more and more difficult to keep up. Love is still one of the best in my opinion, but when I first walked into new Turchin, all I could say was Damn!

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Where is the new garage?

Puppy streaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your timestreaker Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

The stadium is SWEEEETTT. Too bad LSU dissappointed the haters on here tonight.

Puppy DevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really niceDevilleDawg is just really nice

I cannot verify for certain the exact location, but I have been told its supposed to be in the area out from centerfield where they have all that ground torn up, and a few pieces of equipment on site. Right up against Claiborne Ave. And thats correct about the turf, not any dirt on the entire field except pitchers mound. Something I'm curious about is the filler in the turf. When a player slides or on a hard hit ground ball you can see it come up out of the turf, and it doesn't look like sand to me. It must protect somewhat from carpet burn, I haven't seen too many ripped pants or skinned elbows. Next game I go to I will ask unless someone on here can answer.

+ Reply to Thread