+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooke to Baylor?

BleedTechBlue Barkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really niceBarkman is just really nice Barkman's Avatar

Brooke to Baylor?

Just posting a question, Jennifer Roberts is leaving so what do you guys think?

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Brooke to Baylor?

Quote Originally Posted by Barkman2 View Post
    Just posting a question, Jennifer Roberts is leaving so what do you guys think?

Is there room for her husband? Does there have to be room for her husband?

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Is there room for her husband? Does there have to be room for her husband?
    Money wise I doubt there has to be. Wouldn't surprise me if one assistant at Baylor makes more than two at Tech. Might be some question about male pride and all that :icon_wink:

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Money wise I doubt there has to be. Wouldn't surprise me if one assistant at Baylor makes more than two at Tech. Might be some question about male pride and all that :icon_wink:
    To be honest, money never entered my mind. They are both young, and I don't see either one at this stage in their careers wishing to sit and waste that time while the other gets experience. Maybe the husband will catch on at a high school if Brooke goes.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I can't find any updates on here about Brooke. Is she for sure gone? If so, has she been hired elsewhere? As of today, only Long, a grad assistant, and the office assistant are listed under WBB staff on the website.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I can't find any updates on here about Brooke. Is she for sure gone? If so, has she been hired elsewhere? As of today, only Long, a grad assistant, and the office assistant are listed under WBB staff on the website.
    That must be doing WONDERS for recruiting ??

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

I talked to Brooke the other day and asked how things were going. She said "WE" are looking at a couple of options. Sounds like they are going as a pair somewhere. They have sold their home in Ruston, so they are definately gone.

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Here is what I can see happening on a daily basis in the Techsters office... <Telephone rings> Office Assistant: Women's Basketball... Caller: May I speak to the Head Coach please? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, Coach Long isn't available, may I take a message? Caller: No, that's o.k. Can I speak to the Associate Head Coach please? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, we don't have one here at the moment. She hasn't started working yet. Would you like to leave a message for Coach Long? Caller: No, an assistant coach can answer my question. May I speak to an assistant coach? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, we don't have any assistant coaches. Would you like to leave a message for Coach Long? Caller: Wow! Is there anyone on the coaching staff ? Office Assistant: Please hold. I'll connect you to the Grad Assistant. Caller: Click

Sounds like a bad skit from Saturday Night Live...

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    Here is what I can see happening on a daily basis in the Techsters office... <Telephone rings> Office Assistant: Women's Basketball... Caller: May I speak to the Head Coach please? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, Coach Long isn't available, may I take a message? Caller: No, that's o.k. Can I speak to the Associate Head Coach please? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, we don't have one here at the moment. She hasn't started working yet. Would you like to leave a message for Coach Long? Caller: No, an assistant coach can answer my question. May I speak to an assistant coach? Office Assistant: I'm sorry, we don't have any assistant coaches. Would you like to leave a message for Coach Long? Caller: Wow! Is there anyone on the coaching staff ? Office Assistant: Please hold. I'll connect you to the Grad Assistant. Caller: Click

Sounds like a bad skit from Saturday Night Live...

Sad but true.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Question Re: Brooke to Baylor?

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    That must be doing WONDERS for recruiting ??
    We can only imagine!!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Where's Jennifer Roberts going?

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Basketball Re: Brooke to Baylor?

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    Where's Jennifer Roberts going?
    I think I read on the Baylor website that she was stepping down for health reasons.

Puppy cpmsport has turned a few heads around herecpmsport has turned a few heads around here

I can hardly "swallow" this. Is this just a bad dream?
    http://baylorbears.cstv.com/sports/w...re_leon00.html

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    "Old" News.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    Sweet gig.... Works only during the active season, no recruiting, and only travel at his choice. Full time pay for part time work.

Where have you been? We moved through the 7 stages and reached acceptance on this one a while back.

+ Reply to Thread