+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Only 704 days and night to go......

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Only 704 days and night to go......

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Seriously though, you could learn a thing or two by reading their posts. And I don'tmean politically.
    It could learn that too actually.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    It could learn that too actually.
    Dang, you gave it away.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Tea - you've improved slightly in your posting. I stopped dotting you for being inflammatory.

However, you have a sheer lack of reading comprehension and reasoning that you need to work on. No, it's not because of your liberalism - it's your reasoning in support of those liberal ideas. I'd call you out if you were concservative.

Also keep in mind that many of us are unique individuals who also don't like some things Republicans do.

There are some arguments I'm sure we could fall in the same camp on, though I would hope you would use your noodle in supporting your side in that scenario.....

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Tea - you've improved slightly in your posting. I stopped dotting you for being inflammatory.

However, you have a sheer lack of reading comprehension and reasoning that you need to work on. No, it's not because of your liberalism - it's your reasoning in support of those liberal ideas. I'd call you out if you were concservative.

Also keep in mind that many of us are unique individuals who also don't like some things Republicans do.
    There are some arguments I'm sure we could fall in the same camp on, though I would hope you would use your noodle in supporting your side in that scenario.....

You and duckmouth keep saying that but I just don't see it. I know what your agenda is and it is to tear down Obama in honor of Bush. It is the revenge of the republicans. You guys probably had this planned all along. If a democrat wins you are going to hammer him as much as you can because democrats did it to Bush. The major difference is that the electorate did not like Bush and they do like Obama. So much have been made of Obama's sliding poll numbers that show many people do not agree with the policies but they like the man. I dare say though, a big chunk of the people who disagree with Obama's policies are being brainwashed by fox news and their daily "What can we find to trash Obama on today" headlines. The scare tactics and misinformation they use are senseless and a perversion of freedom of the press.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    You and duckmouth keep saying that but I just don't see it. I know what your agenda is and it is to tear down Obama in honor of Bush. It is the revenge of the republicans. You guys probably had this planned all along. If a democrat wins you are going to hammer him as much as you can because democrats did it to Bush. The major difference is that the electorate did not like Bush and they do like Obama. So much have been made of Obama's sliding poll numbers that show many people do not agree with the policies but they like the man. I dare say though, a big chunk of the people who disagree with Obama's policies are being brainwashed by fox news and their daily "What can we find to trash Obama on today" headlines. The scare tactics and misinformation they use are senseless and a perversion of freedom of the press.
    See, now that is classic teatech left wing extremism.

Way off the deep end.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Way off the deep end.

Or

perhaps maybe a sock-puppet that duckmouth or tylertechsas is using to gin up the conservatives.

Or

perhaps maybe a sock-puppet that duckmouth or tylertechsas is using to gin up the conservatives.
    At first, I had considered that, but then I came to realize that you....are just you.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I am not a Republican, had MAJOR problems with Bush and I have to tell you that post is showing borderline mental issues.

Are you sayng you love Obama soo much that you can't possibly see people finding faults with his policies?? It can't be that the majority of people on this board just very much disagree with Obama? His policies are sooo rock solid that if someone is disagreeing with them it has to be because there is an agenda?? His policies are sooo solid that if someone disagrees with them it is because they are brainwashed by Fox News???

You need to pick a side and you use solid facts to back it up. Tripe like you just posted is speculation at best. THAT is why you are riddled with red dots. It's not because of the side of the aisle you sit. Most of my family are liberals and they put you to shame. They argue with facts and ideas not crap like you just posted.

And have you stopped to think that many people think that CNN, MSNBC and the rest of the mainstream media are doing the same thing you accuse Fox of doing only from the left???

When you finally realize that Obama, Bush, the Republicans AND Democrats don't really have your and this countries best interest at heart most of the time and you start thinking on your own instead of embracing everything Obama says simply because Obama said it you will have finally grown up.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Way off the deep end.
    Yep. That's why it's best to look the other way. He honestly thinks we all have tatoos of George W. on our chests and masturbate to Rush and Hannity. He actually accused Guiss of being a tow-the-line Republican when he used to come on here and RAIL on W every day for months at a time. That is why he is a troll. That is why I don't have to defend myself against him.

At first, I had considered that,
    but then I came to realize that you....are just you.

Thanks. The sock puppet insult is the worst lobbed at me since I joined this forum.:icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    Yep. That's why it's best to look the other way. He honestly thinks
    we all have tatoos of George W. on our chests and masturbate to Rush and Hannity.
    He actually accused Guiss of being a tow-the-line Republican when he used to come on here and RAIL on W every day for months at a time. That is why he is a troll. That is why I don't have to defend myself against him.

Most of you on here may not do what you stated above but you definitely come close to doing it.

As for Guiss, he is such a fake. The guy is extreme right wing and I'm sure whenever he did criticize Bush it was because Bush didn't actually carry out whatever nutty ideas Guiss had. Guiss is an anarchist. I'm convinced that he would thrive in Waziristan and Somalia.

As for Duckmouth, you are correct. You don't have to defend yourself against me. You are clearly in the camp of the Bush apologist and the nut fringe of the republican party. Everyone on this forum know where you stand. Many of them actually stand with you. Your problem is that the majority of America does not stand with you have not for a long long time. You guys are the little kids who don't get attention so you do whatever to get it. I must admit, you are getting attention in the health care debate. However, the real weakness of the republican party will show in about a month. Health care reform will be passed and republicans will realize that even crying, bitching, and moaning still is not enough. The republicans will forever be no more than a fringe, watchdog, powerless to make policy decsions group of white guys from the deep south. Their heyday is passed.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Most of you on here may not do what you stated above but you definitely come close to doing it.
    teatech, everybody, teatech. Goodnight. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    teatech, everybody, teatech. Goodnight.
    Don't forget to tip your waitresses.
    You really quack me up sometimes.

+ Reply to Thread