+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Only 704 days and night to go......

Varsity Bulldog Good Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her gameGood Doggy is on top of his/her game

Re: Only 704 days and night to go......

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    Why would children fear a K.C. and the Sunshine Band Song? "I'm your boogieman, your boogieman...turn me on." "I'm your boogieman, your boogieman....do what you want". Old School!
    "Be it early mornin'...late afternoon...or at midnight...oooohhh it's never too soon!"

One of my faves from KC!! Old School!!!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Is that the date that the thingy in Switzerland will create a black hole large enough to swallow the world or something?

That'll be fun.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Is that the date that the thingy in Switzerland will create a black hole large enough to swallow the world or something?

That'll be fun.
    They've cranked it up and tragically an Indian girl was so worried about the words "black hole", that she poisoned herself. I know you were being facetious, but it's crazy what people are saying about it.

Puppy BongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to allBongDog is a name known to all BongDog's Avatar

Dude, springing forward never got me too revved but I dig eating the ears off chocolate bunnies!

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    They've cranked it up and tragically an Indian girl was so worried about the words "black hole", that she poisoned herself. I know you were being facetious, but it's crazy what people are saying about it.
    Yes, I have read about it, and I think that many of the claims that supposed uninformed people are making about it are probably not possible. However, I did not hear about the Indian girl. Hate to hear that. It will be interesting to follow the progress. I don't think there is any reason to start freaking out about it until there is a reason to.

I really makes me nervous when people start trying to play God. But then, I'm not sure if this qualifies or not. I was more concerned I think about the whole cloning issue than this.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

shaq retires?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

one year and one day after i become qualified to serve in the u.s. senate.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    one year and one day after i become qualified to serve in the u.s. senate.
    If you move to Illinois......
    And if I'm still alive......
    Not only will I contribute the MAX to your SENATE campaign......
    I'd be proud to vote for you!

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Only 502 days to go......
    Per my original calculations.
    But I now suspect I may have forgotten the 2 extra leap year days in 1996 and 2000.
    So I now believe the actual number is only 504 days to go.

At midnight tonight......
    little george will have only 72 days remaining in his offal office.
    (I'm giving him the hours on Jan. 20th until Obama concludes his oath.)
    Ergo, the remaining 504 remaining days would involve only 72 at the actual helm......
    And require an additional 432 days of "legacy" before little george could proclaim the right to kiss his sister.

This places little george in a fairly good position......
    Because all he truly needs are the 72 days.

After that......
    If all goes well for 433 days, he would "WIN"......
    (as long no one bothers to factor in the COSTS)
    BUT if the merde hits the fan any sooner......
    little george could easily blame Obama......
    And NO DOUBT would do so IMNHO with his usual pretentious political poppycock.

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    Only 502 days to go......
    Per my original calculations.
    But I now suspect I may have forgotten the 2 extra leap year days in 1996 and 2000.
    So I now believe the actual number is only 504 days to go.

At midnight tonight......
    little george will have only 72 days remaining in his offal office.
    (I'm giving him the hours on Jan. 20th until Obama concludes his oath.)
    Ergo, the remaining 504 remaining days would involve only 72 at the actual helm......
    And require an additional 432 days of "legacy" before little george could proclaim the right to kiss his sister.

This places little george in a fairly good position......
    Because all he truly needs are the 72 days.

After that......
    If all goes well for 433 days, he would "WIN"......
    (as long no one bothers to factor in the COSTS)
    BUT if the merde hits the fan any sooner......
    little george could easily blame Obama......
    And NO DOUBT would do so IMNHO with his usual pretentious political poppycock.

Cheers.

What ARE you talking about, Spin?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    What ARE you talking about, Spin?????????
    Not much, as usual......
    It was just a tiny seed I planned and planted @ 200 days, with a virtual certainty that more than a few authors on this board would eventually crap as I expexted, with an effort to try to fertilize some small corner of little george's sorry sandbox.
    My hunch was correct.

But rather than explain the obvious solution to my rascally riddle......
    I'll simply direct you to the cues I was waiting for, and allow you (and any who care) to solve my pesky puzzle with easy clues.

1) Go to the treatment of little george is a disgrace thread.
    2) Read post #3.
    3) Read post #5.

If you need more clues......
    (These were dropped later into the same sandbox)
    4) Go to the rehabilitating little george thread.
    5) Read post #7.
    That should do it.
    But if you want to be sure you are sure......
    6) Read post #18.

Let me know when you have it...... And I'll tell you the name of the coffee that once brought a mountain to Chicago. :icon_wink:

Cheers as always......
    And good night.

Champ AG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the roughAG_jr is a jewel in the rough AG_jr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post

I really makes me nervous when people start trying to play God. But then, I'm not sure if this qualifies or not. I was more concerned I think about the whole cloning issue than this.

I've always wondered about that phrase, "Playing God". If man has the ability to do something, is it really "playing God"?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

......until spinoza's evil plot to take over the world comes to fruition.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

This looks like a fun game!

...until next baseball season (or so it seems).

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AG_jr View Post
    I've always wondered about that phrase, "Playing God". If man has the ability to do something, is it really "playing God"?
    I have often thought the same.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

+ Reply to Thread