+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana Tech's Millsap off to productive start in NBA playoffs - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Louisiana Tech's Millsap off to productive start in NBA playoffs - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

HOUSTON ?With 2:50 left in the first quarter of Game 1 of the NBA playoff matchup between the Houston Rockets and Utah Jazz on Saturday night, Paul Millsap blocked a Dikembe Mutombo shot that simultaneously sent the Rockets' venerable center tumbling to the floor.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech's Millsap off to productive start in NBA playoffs - News Star

The announcers on all the networks I have seen this season have been extremely complimentary of Paul, and Tech got a very nice mention during last night's game.

One announcer for an opposing team, during a late-season game, said if Paul is on the floor the other team better want the rebound really bad, because Paul is going to get it if there is any way possible.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech's Millsap off to productive start in NBA playoffs - News Star

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    The announcers on all the networks I have seen this season have been extremely complimentary of Paul, and Tech got a very nice mention during last night's game.

One announcer for an opposing team, during a late-season game, said if Paul is on the floor the other team better want the rebound really bad, because Paul is going to get it if there is any way possible.
    Tech gets lots of free advertising every time the jazz play on national tv. they've mentioned the millsap/malone/Tech connection in every playoff game so far. even the houston homer announcers (which i don't listen to if i can avoid it) are very complimentary of paul.

+ Reply to Thread