+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Worst Songs

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 50 Worst Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Now THERE'S a good call. That dude is just not any good at all.
    That's like saying NASCAR is not any good. Lot's of folks don't like 'em but they rake the money in. I put Garth Brooks in the same catagory and really hate that he is making a come back. Kenny C. songs are starting to sound too much alike much like Garth Brooks songs, but FWIW I like Kenny Chesney and NASCAR. Wouldn't mind walking in the shoes of Kenny Chesney or Junior for a week.

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

I would like to add any Styx song that has Dennis DeYoung on lead vocals. He ruined a good band with that Mr. Roboto crap.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    I would like to add any Styx song that has Dennis DeYoung on lead vocals. He ruined a good band with that Mr. Roboto crap.
    Better watch out -

HoDo might red dot you for dissing Styx -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Now THERE'S a good call. That dude is just not any good at all.
    Never liked him -

Just part of the NASHVILLE cookie-cutter program -

Now I actually like EARLY Garth Brooks - saw him at the State Fair when "Much Too Young" first hit the radio - might have been 500 people in the Hirsch that nite....

Champ deadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to beholddeadawg is a splendid one to behold deadawg's Avatar

What about Honkytonkbadonkadonk?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Never liked him -

Just part of the NASHVILLE cookie-cutter program -

Now I actually like EARLY Garth Brooks - saw him at the State Fair when "Much Too Young" first hit the radio - might have been 500 people in the Hirsch that nite....
    Where's bongdong - 420 is over. It actually got some national news coverage.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deadawg View Post
    What about Honkytonkbadonkadonk?
    In the interest of not offending certain members of the board, I've refrained from voicing my opinion on Mr. Atkins' "music".

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Better watch out -

HoDo might red dot you for dissing Styx -
    Don't get me wrong... Renegade is a rocking song and Tommy Shaw can sing like nobody else, I just hate that they went all cheeseball and let DeYoung turn them into a Chicago type love song copy cat band..

I know -

I have SNOWBLIND on my IPOD....

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    In the interest of not offending certain members of the board, I've refrained from voicing my opinion on Mr. Atkins' "music".

He does have one really good song...Arlington.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    I agree!! Come on Doc. Limp Biscuit hasn't ever come close to making a decent song. Terrible. The very first time Fred sang that Rollin' song it was overplayed.
    Rearranged
    N 2gether now (ghetto spelling sucks, but the song kicks ass)
    Counterfeit
    Just Like this
    Nookie
    Break Stuff
    My Generation

Rollin' was overplayed, but that may have also been from Undertaker coming out to it. I'm glad that he went back to being the Dead man. (although I liked the American Bad Ass phase)
    Quote Originally Posted by GonzoDawg View Post
    You are a twisted freak. You like You're the Inspiration but you don't like Tom Petty.
    I just like Chicago. It's not one of the worst 50 songs... nor is it the best.

Tom Petty is about the worst of the worst. I'd rather listen to a dying camel than his "music"

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    Tom Petty is about the worst of the worst. I'd rather listen to a dying camel than his "music"
    20 years from now NO ONE WILL know who Fred Dumpst was, but yet they will still be playing Tom Petty music and he will still be in the HOF....

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar

Musical credibility....

Quote Originally Posted by AustinDawg View Post
    Musical credibility....

Next thing you know - Doc will be giving us ratings on his movie knowledge....

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Rearranged
    N 2gether now (ghetto spelling sucks, but the song kicks ass)
    Counterfeit
    Just Like this
    Nookie
    Break Stuff
    My Generation

Rollin' was overplayed, but that may have also been from Undertaker coming out to it. I'm glad that he went back to being the Dead man. (although I liked the American Bad Ass phase)
    I just like Chicago. It's not one of the worst 50 songs... nor is it the best.

it's ok, man. lots of people like bad music. if it weren't for folks like you who are willing to take one for the team, blender wouldn't be able to make up these little lists to entertain us.

btw, 'n 2gether now' at no time and in no way has ever kicked any kind of ass.

+ Reply to Thread