+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 50 Worst Songs

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: 50 Worst Songs

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Enter Sandman - smooth jazz version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBmM7...ayer_embedded#
    Wow. Although it is tough to say that version is any worse than the original.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that the nooner predates 1976.
    Good point....but they actually sang about sex. That song is groovy!!!

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

The Colonoscopy Song - Peter Yarrow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqvpfrnmJrg
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

The problem with those "50 worst songs of all time" lists is that they all really mean "the 50 really popular songs that the author just doesn't like." JMO, but they need a qualifier of some kind. Have any of y'all heard "Red Checkered Tablecloth" by Walter Brennan? Without some qualifier, those lists would be filled with similar garbage.

Champ KDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really niceKDawg33 is just really nice

4 non blondes. "Whats up." Come on, thats the best song to sing, ever!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    How can you hate on a song that likely started the "nooner" revolution!!
    I'm pretty sure there was some afternoon action taking place before the song.

It's not the message that sucks, it's the weenyish way that it's delivered.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    ...if every song counted, the list would be full of songs nobody has ever heard of...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    The problem with those "50 worst songs of all time" lists is that they all really mean "the 50 really popular songs that the author just doesn't like." JMO, but they need a qualifier of some kind. Have any of y'all heard "Red Checkered Tablecloth" by Walter Brennan? Without some qualifier, those lists would be filled with similar garbage.
    i already made that point (although it wasn't the main point of my post).

in the spirit of douglas adams, i'm going to say that "december 1963" was only the second worst song ever written. the worst song ever written was penned by jeff jenkins of paducah, ky. he sang four bars to his band and the garage that they practiced in was immediately engulfed in flames, killing all those inside and (luckily for the rest of the world) destroying the only copy.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Next thing someone will be downing - SLOW RIDE...

.....Take it easy Dwayne.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Starland Vocal Band- "Afternoon Delight"
    Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias- "To All the Girls I've Loved Before"
    Biz Markee- "You Got What I Need"
    Anything by Billy Ray Cyrus

Maybe you are just listening to the wrong version. Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog13 View Post
    Maybe you are just listening to the wrong version. Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eplbDbp6XJQ
    Okay, that version may have changed my mind.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

digging up this thread again due to an unfortunate event in my life yesterday. i was introduced to this song called "friday" by some little girl -- rebecca black, i think. i will not post a link because i don't hate any of you that much. just trust me: if someone ever offers to let you listen to a song called friday, that person is not your friend. go hang out with that friend that offered you crystal meth and you'll be better off. i'm pretty sure that song is explicitly banned by the geneva convention, and i would not approve of our government using it against terrorists.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    digging up this thread again due to an unfortunate event in my life yesterday. i was introduced to this song called "friday" by some little girl -- rebecca black, i think. i will not post a link because i don't hate any of you that much. just trust me: if someone ever offers to let you listen to a song called friday, that person is not your friend. go hang out with that friend that offered you crystal meth and you'll be better off. i'm pretty sure that song is explicitly banned by the geneva convention, and i would not approve of our government using it against terrorists.
    I had to. Yes it was BAD! My daughters like to sit around and laugh at Miranda remakes of songs. It is a much better version.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Espn 1420 does terrible tune Tuesday. This one was featured a few weeks ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ2ndH84JOs

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I had to. Yes it was BAD! My daughters like to sit around and laugh at Miranda remakes of songs. It is a much better version.

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001
    OMG........ Why did I even look at this thread. That was horrific........

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    OMG........ Why did I even look at this thread. That was horrific........
    Check out some of her other work. She is funny!

+ Reply to Thread