+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement Tonight There

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Re: Announcement Tonight There

Maybe Kim resigned to come be an assistant with CL and Spoon....:icon_wink:

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rebelboi View Post
    It says on latechreport.com some big news out of Baylor @ 10:30
    odds ?? :icon_wink:

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

We are probably building up something that's not really a big deal

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Lee already posted the story on latechreport.com earlier today, and then quickly took it off.

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Lee already posted the story on latechreport.com earlier today, and then quickly took it off.

what was it then?

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Interesting that it's being held until 10:30 tonight. Is it so it won't make it onto any local broadcast or maybe to build up hype?

Im going to be p.o. if it's not something major

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Im going to be p.o. if it's not something major
    well, we knew roberts has left baylor, maybe the babysitter is as well. :icon_wink: heck, maybe even barmore is going to a conference where they take the sport seriously and where all his assistants seem to be rooted.

10 minutes and counting...lol

what was it then?
    It's all and more on the 1894 thread, that's $18.94 per year; damn cheap if you ask me.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    It's all and more on the 1894 thread, that's $18.94 per year; damn cheap if you ask me.
    And it also shows you who dots (red or green) you!

You obviously don't live paycheck to paycheck....:bigcry:

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Leon Barmore Joins Baylor Basketball Staff

Hall of Fame Coach signs on as an assistant to form one of women's basketball's most successful coaching tandems.

Leon Barmore joins Lady Bear basketball staff.
    Women's Basketball Home

HEADLINES Leon Barmore Joins Baylor Basketball Staff
    Lady Bear Awards Presented at Hoops Banquet
    Lady Bear Hoops Signs Brianna Brown

RELATED LINKS Follow all of the college basketball action at CollegeSports.com
    Email this to a friend

April 25, 2008

WACO, Texas - Hall of Fame coach Leon Barmore has joined the Baylor women's basketball staff as an assistant coach, Lady Bear head coach Kim Mulkey announced Friday. Mulkey and Barmore, both members of the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, will join forces to again form one of women's basketball's most successful coaching tandems. Prior to Mulkey's arrival as Baylor's head coach, the duo coached together for 15 seasons at Louisiana Tech.
    "Words can't express how excited I am that Coach Barmore has decided to join the Lady Bear staff," Mulkey said. "This has to rank as one of my best recruiting jobs, albeit in a different way. I'm confident that Coach Barmore will have an immediate impact with our players and staff as we continue to build upon the success we've enjoyed the past eight years."
    A 2003 Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame inductee, Barmore orchestrated one of the most dominant programs in women's basketball history, guiding the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters to 13, 30-win seasons and 19, 20-plus win seasons. Barmore, the fastest coach in women's basketball history to reach 500 wins, retired Aug. 22, 2002, after 20 years as Louisiana Tech's head coach, posting an amazing career record of 576-87. In fact, his .869 winning percentage still ranks as the best in women's college basketball history.
    In his 20 seasons at the program's helm, the Lady Techsters made 20 trips to the NCAA Tournament, which included a national championship in 1988, four NCAA runner-up finishes and four NCAA Final Four appearances. During his tenure, the Lady Techsters were ranked among The Associated Press Top 25 for 179 straight weeks and fashioned a 54-game winning streak. In addition, Barmore coached 12 WBCA All-Americas, four Olympians and 37 first-team All-Conference selections.
    Prior to joining the Baylor staff, Barmore spent his entire career at Louisiana Tech as a player, assistant coach and head coach.

"I am really looking forward to working with Coach Barmore again. I have always thought that he got out of the game too early. He has a wealth of experience and a tremendous basketball mind that will greatly benefit our program. It is exciting that he thinks enough of me and this program that he would come out of retirement; we have high respect for each other. He's a Hall of Fame coach that has many more contributions to make to women's basketball. I welcome him to our program and look forward to him becoming a part of our Baylor family," said Mulkey, who is also expected to make another hire to her staff in the coming weeks. "There are only two schools that could have gotten me out of retirement, Louisiana Tech and Baylor. At this time in my life I have no desire to be a head coach but I missed the game and still wanted to coach. After several talks with Kim, I decided Baylor was a perfect fit for me. I get to work for someone I know and respect, someone that has the same `doing it right' attitude that I have and someone I know will take care of me. What Kim has done at Baylor is one of the most amazing success stories of all times and for a few moments, I'll get to be a part of that. I appreciate Kim and Baylor for giving me this opportunity," said Barmore.

As hell froze over?

+ Reply to Thread