+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My stomach turns

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Re: My stomach turns

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Do you buy season tickets to ALL sports every year?
    I'm not defending him; however, I'll bet the number of people who meet this criteria is pretty close to zero, :icon_wink:. I know you said "most" of those questions, keep in mind that technically ALL sports (at least the ones I know of that sell season tickets) would be football, MBB, WBB, baseball AND softball.

I'm not sure if its true, but I heard the number of softball season tickets was like 20 or something. Hopefully, that number goes up significantly since the cost is only $30 and since they just sealed a winning record with their last win over the Chickenhawks.

And, since you said it, I'll be sure and send you a PM when next year's softball season tickets are made available, .

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

It doesn't make economic sense to purchase baseball and softball season tickets. There are too many times you have both games being played at the same time.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    It doesn't make economic sense to purchase baseball and softball season tickets. There are too many times you have both games being played at the same time.
    Don't be a "taker"; be a "GIVER". :icon_wink:

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan71227 View Post
    Oh come on, those are the most fun times! I rather enjoyed running full speed back and forth between innings. Besides, I have two things for you to consider:

1) $30 is less than a tank of gas and our softball team has been low on support for quite some time now.
    2) Softball pants

Varsity Bulldog rustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her gamerustondawg5198 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Abominable Gorilla View Post
    Oh come on, those are the most fun times! I rather enjoyed running full speed back and forth between innings. Besides, I have two things for you to consider:

1) $30 is less than a tank of gas and our softball team has been low on support for quite some time now.
    2) Softball pants
    Amen to #2.

While we're at it, volleyball and soccer need support in the fall, too. And they're FREE.

And volleyball shorts > softball pants.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rustondawg5198 View Post

And volleyball shorts > softball pants.
    I'd like to correct that volleyball shorts are < softball pants.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

I'm a big fan of volleyball shorts...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Wow! To think this thread would end on a positive note!
    Yea, yea.... shut up.

+ Reply to Thread