+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh this is just not a dang bit funny

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Oh this is just not a dang bit funny

I think they said it on LOST the other night "Shock and AWE" WOW, hmmmmmmm and trust me we aren't the only ones stunned by this. There are some former Techsters that are absolutely STUNNED over these developments.
    I knew he would be back but honestly I thought he would come back not at Tech and definately not Baylor. I thought he would go the WNBA and see what he could do.
    I don't see this setting back the Lady Techsters program though and I don't see it as a slap in our face. I think it is a testiment to the LOYALTY he felt for Kim and Kim towards him and honestly don't be suprised at who Baylor hires next I have a feeling a Texas coach that is at a small Division 2 school may be heading to WACO to join forces and if that happens LOOKOUT because the three of them made a very tough combination back in the 80's and nothing says it couldn't happen again.
    I have always pulled for Baylor and now I will pull for them even more. I know that alot of people feel jilted and trust me I am stunned and kinda numb but this is a good thing for Baylor. We had them for years and they made us great now they can have the opportunity to do the same thing there.
    Sonja started this love for womens basketball there also and then she passed it on to Kim and now Kim has brought in the Doctor of Women's Basketball to help her build a dynasty.
    Champ we will be ok, It hurts now because it feels like he should be home but everytime he steps on that floor no matter where he is at he will always be representing the Lady Techsters.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Re: Oh this is just not a dang bit funny

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I think they said it on LOST the other night "Shock and AWE" WOW, hmmmmmmm and trust me we aren't the only ones stunned by this. There are some former Techsters that are absolutely STUNNED over these developments.
    I knew he would be back but honestly I thought he would come back not at Tech and definately not Baylor. I thought he would go the WNBA and see what he could do.
    I don't see this setting back the Lady Techsters program though and I don't see it as a slap in our face. I think it is a testiment to the LOYALTY he felt for Kim and Kim towards him and honestly don't be suprised at who Baylor hires next I have a feeling a Texas coach that is at a small Division 2 school may be heading to WACO to join forces and if that happens LOOKOUT because the three of them made a very tough combination back in the 80's and nothing says it couldn't happen again.
    I have always pulled for Baylor and now I will pull for them even more. I know that alot of people feel jilted and trust me I am stunned and kinda numb but this is a good thing for Baylor. We had them for years and they made us great now they can have the opportunity to do the same thing there.
    Sonja started this love for womens basketball there also and then she passed it on to Kim and now Kim has brought in the Doctor of Women's Basketball to help her build a dynasty.
    Champ we will be ok, It hurts now because it feels like he should be home but everytime he steps on that floor no matter where he is at he will always be representing the Lady Techsters.
    This is going to come out harsher than I intend it to, but I have to say it anyway. This is a Tech board. Nobody on here gives a crap about what's good for Baylor. And that has nothing to do with Kim, and now Leon, going there because, quite frankly, it really doesn't bother me.

+ Reply to Thread