+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Former Techsters coach Leon Barmore back in basketball ... at Baylor? - News Star

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Former Techsters coach Leon Barmore back in basketball ... at Baylor? - News Star

A new article has been posted on The News Star:

RUSTON ? The return of Leon Barmore was perhaps not unexpected ? and certainly would have been welcomed.

More...

Feel free to discuss it here

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Former Techsters coach Leon Barmore back in basketball ... at Baylor? - News Star

“He’s so close to some of his former players like Kim and Teresa Weatherspoon; he still needs to be in the game like they are
    “I love Ruston. This is my home and always will be and I’ll die a Lady Techster,” he said. “This is something I’ve thought about a lot over the past few years, but I didn’t want to be a head coach again. It had to be the right situation. And that’s what Baylor is for me right now — the right situation.”
    I would NOT rule out a future role back at Tech. Seems DirtyDawg might have something to what he stated in another post.

Champ LT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the roughLT is a jewel in the rough

Re: Former Techsters coach Leon Barmore back in basketball ... at Baylor? - News Star

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I would NOT rule out a future role back at Tech. Seems DirtyDawg might have something to what he stated in another post.
    We need the president of our university to retire. We then need the Board of Trustees/Governor to find us a successor who is competent.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

"Curiouser and curiouser".........Alice.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Wait a minute. I thought you didn't believe anything I said.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Wait a minute. I thought you didn't believe anything I said.
    Even an old dirty dog finds a bone from time to time.

+ Reply to Thread