+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BREAKING NEWS

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

BREAKING NEWS

The Louisiana Tech Lady Techster basketball program is not dead.

Have we had better times? Yes.

Has the progrqm declined? Yes

Are we where we want to be? No.

Can we get back to prominence? Yes.

Are (barkinloud, BS1994tech, dawggonemad) assholes that use every opportunity they can to talk crap about our University? Yes.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: BREAKING NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

Are (barkinloud, BS1994tech, dawggonemad) assholes that use every opportunity they can to talk crap about our University? Yes.
    Good post, Dogtor.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Yep, I agree w/ya on ALL 5 of those categories!! #5 makes ya wonder why those guys even bother posting but I guess there's all types in this world. Do I think Tech is perfect? By NO means!! But it's my alma mater & I WILL support it in some way, shape or form despite bonehead moves like the ones pulled w/Kim & now this ( not sure what could have been done to keep LB & we won't until the WHOLE story comes out - if it ever does).

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish this was the top thread in this section, because it is the most rational.

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I wish this was the top thread in this section, because it is the most rational.
    And THAT'S why it won't be #1!!!

Let's just keep posting on it and make it that.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job Dogtor, Champ, Mean Gene.

We are still LOUISIANA TECH, a wonderful university with incredible fans and alumni and supporters. Damn right we can get back to prominence. We should expect it, demand it. I expect a much better team with the addition of T-Spoon and the returning players and new recruits. Probably not where we want to be yet, but on the way. Even with all that has happened, I sincerely wish it was November and we could get back to cheering for OUR LADY TECHSTERS!!

KEEP THE FAITH!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Are you nuts?..... Yes.

Just kidding........I couldn't resist. But it pains me to say the Lady Techsters are at least 4 years away from "prominence" again. Reneau has personally seen to that.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Are you nuts?..... Yes.

Just kidding........I couldn't resist. But it pains me to say the Lady Techsters are at least 4 years away from "prominence" again. Reneau has personally seen to that.

HD
    Not sure about 4 years, HD. Never underestimate Spoon. The Comets did once.

Wink Re: BREAKING NEWS

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Not sure about 4 years, HD. Never underestimate Spoon. The Comets did once.
    I'm thinking 2 years to back to the top of the WAC then another 2 to get DEEP ( maybe Sweet 16 ) in the NCAA's. Lord, what am I saying?? Remember when it was a given that we'd get to that point?? I guess it will be sweeter the second time around ( having gone through the depths that CL has drug us down to ).

It will be sweet! I am ready for Spoon to be in Ruston and pumping up the fans. We need some of her attitude to get the masses interested again.

+ Reply to Thread