+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your Federal Rebate Check...

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Re: Your Federal Rebate Check...

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Put the money to work in Ruston - donate it to Tech Athletics!

If all 80,000 of our grads donated their $300, we would have a sweet $24MM to work with. Put that in an endowment and it would give Tech approx. $1MM / year in perpetuity.

But I am dreaming - Tech will be fortunate to have 5 grads think to donate their manna.
    All 80,000 grads don't get one! I've now arrived and will have an empty mailbox.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: Your Federal Rebate Check...

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I'm going piss mine away on hookers and gambling.
    Reminds me of the old man saying, "I spent most of my money on booze, cigarettes and women... I just wasted the rest of it."
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

+ Reply to Thread