+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bulldogs Make Move at WAC Championships - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Men's Golf Championship Tees Off Monday-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 47th annual Western Athletic Conference men's golf championship is April 28-30 at the 6,853-yard, par-72 Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose, Calif. Nevada is the defending champion after winning last year in Reno by just one stroke over Hawai‘i.* Also returning is last year's individual medalist, Fresno State sophomore Grant Doverspike who beat Utah State's Devin Daniels by a stroke after firing an 8-under 208.* Boise State's Troy Merritt will be looking to crash the party after a sensational season in which he has won five tournaments and leads the nation in stroke average.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Re: WAC Men's Golf Championship Tees Off Monday-WACSports.com

Do we have a shot?

Big Dog bdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the roughbdub is a jewel in the rough

Re: WAC Men's Golf Championship Tees Off Monday-WACSports.com

I think we could surprise some people with how we play this week. I know that everyone has been playing really well at Squire Creek getting ready for the tourney. The question will be if they can take that same game on the road to the tournament.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Tech Heads to San Jose for WAC Championships - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will join eight other teams in the 2008 Western Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championship, starting Monday at the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

New Mexico State Takes Early Lead at the WAC Men's Golf Championship-WACSports.com

New Mexico State has an 11-stroke lead over Boise State after the first round of the 47th annual Western Athletic Conference men's golf championship. The Aggies shot a 2-under 286 in the first round at the 6,853-yard, par-72 Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose, Calif. New Mexico State's Josh Stewart is the early first round leader, posting a 5-under 67 after an eagle-birdie-par finish.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldogs Seventh At WAC Championships - latechsports.com

Louisiana Tech shot an opening round team total of 311 to tie for seventh place after day No. 1 of the 2008 Western Athletic Conference Men's Golf Championships held at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

New Mexico State Maintains Lead after Second Round of WAC Men's Golf Championship-WAC

Boise State made a charge up the leaderboard, but New Mexico State remains the leader after the second round of the 47th annual Western Athletic Conference men's golf championship at the 6,853-yard, par-72 Cinnabar Hills Golf Club in San Jose, Calif.* The Broncos shot the best round of the day with a 6-over 294, but are still three shots behind New Mexico State (286-302--588, +12).

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldogs Make Move at WAC Championships - latechsports.com

Matthew Harvey shot a one-under-par 71 to pace Louisiana Tech as the Bulldogs made a move up the standings in the second day of the 2008 Western Athletic Conference Championships at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread