+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Better Arrez Henderson Video

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Better Arrez Henderson Video

The Cincinnati Enquirer did a feature about Arrez Henderson that was pretty good. You can watch it here:

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.d...25006/1062/SPT

Puppy nkywildcat is an unknown

Re: Better Arrez Henderson Video

Just wanted to say congrats Bulldog Fans...I have watched this kid since his freshman year in high school and you guys got a steal. Arrez is only 6' but he plays way above the rim, when he was a sophomore he put Billy Walker on a poster it was nasty. I have heard he got a 26 on the ACT so academics aren't a problem, he had a preferred walk on offer from Billy Gillispie at UK that included a financial aid package, but he took the free ride and you guys got a steal. You guys also tapped into a great pipeline at Covington Holmes, they have 3 of the top 5 juniors in the state of KY (Elijah Pittman 6'6", Ricardo Johnson 6'5" and Jeremiah Johnson 6'5") they also have a 6'6" sophomore and a 6'7" 8th grader and all of these guys are extremely long and athletic. Ill try and post some links on Arrez so you guys no what type of player you are getting...Arrez is #25, Ricardo #33, and Pittman #24 in the videos...
    news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080125/VIDEO02/80125006/1062/SPT
    Arrez Interview, He loves Defense...
    wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media/ShowMedia.do?mid=77cb3a554b0dc5fdda0d50f0a5acefb3
    The fist dunk is Ricardo Johnson, second is Pittman and then Arrez two handed power dunk in traffic...
    http://wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/m...882792216a0ab2
    Arrez Dunk
    wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media/ShowMedia.do?mid=097c7001a672b5b0ebd386ae6ba714f9
    Arrez with the nasty block...
    wlwt.highschoolplaybook.com/media/ShowMedia.do?mid=509e2df19b9539b6feb63e375650a9de
    State Championship Arrez Dunk towards end...
    news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Dato=20080323&Kategori=VIDEO02&Lopenr=8032 3001&Ref=AR

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Wildcat, you gotta tell me who to go watch. I've lived in Louisville for 2 years and I haven't gone to watch a basketball game yet.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Thanks for postng all the information wildcat. These all all great videos.

I recall in one of the earlier interviews Arrez said he needed to improve on his perimeter shooting and ball handling. In all those videos he sure seemed to do just find at both. I thinik it was his coach that said he was shooting 60% from the perimeter and he also did a lot driving to the basket which I really like to see. He seems to be a force to contend with and I am glad we got him. With all the new big guys even though Arrez is 6'0" we may get our dunkin dawgs name back. In the videos Arrez had some impressive dunks and some good steals. I really look forward to Coach Rupp growing his skills and can't wait to see him play as a Bulldog.

Puppy nkywildcat is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Wildcat, you gotta tell me who to go watch. I've lived in Louisville for 2 years and I haven't gone to watch a basketball game yet.
    Johnny, I usually stay in the Cincy area, but I do know of a few guys to keep on eye on in the ville...If you want to see a game, I would say go to a Louisville Dupont Manual game because they have 3 guys on their team that I know are D1 High Major Prospects...Next year they will have...
    SR Jacob Jenkins (SG) 6'4" Offers from Wis, Butler, ND, VTech, Wake
    JR Aaron Cosby (SG) 6'3" Decommited from UMASS when TFORD left
    SO Tony Kimbro Jr. (SG) 6'4" Son of Tony Kimbro Sr. who played for UofL

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Great clips and info in general. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread