+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Perrilloux Dismissed From LSU Football Team

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Re: Perrilloux Dismissed From LSU Football Team

RP won't last 6 months in Jacksonville.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

JSU's coach is a dolt based on his lame assed comments about RP.
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Varsity Bulldog 10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here10cDawg has turned a few heads around here

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    JSU's coach is a dolt based on his lame assed comments about RP.
    You should have seen what he said in the paper in Jacksonville before he signed. I am surprised JSU allowed him to come there to be honest. The OVC is pretty strict about off the field problems.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I do not follow Ryan Perrilloux close enough to know if or what off field problems he has but JSU got a great player in my opinion. I cannot remember what game it was last year at end of football season where Perrilloux was in because the starting QB was hurt. Ryan was also hurt and as I recall maybe a broken finger or the like and he played hurt in ovious pain you could clearly see on TV but he managed to win the game for the tiggers and get them into the National Championship. If he was that committed to play hurt like that his on field character and commitment playing hurt may have any coach overlook trivial off field problems. I am not a tigger fan but Ryan showed me in that game he is a winner.

Again, not sure of his off field issues that caused ULBR to let him go but with other things they have kept players over (and I remember some really bad ones), it may have made since to work it out with him and kept him on their team. He is tough and a playmaker. I hope they later regret the decision if they have QB issues this year. The ULBR coaches are a bunch of dummies I think.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Cecil the Diesel was a great player...never saw a down at McNeese and never played a down in the pros...but he was a great player...just a lousy citizen! Perrilloux is cut from the same cloth, unfortunately!

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

I am not super passionate on the issue and he could end up being a dud wherever he goes but then again if someone at JSU will mentor him and get him on the right track he could write his own ticket. The one game I saw him play for the national champion team he did more to build credibility than any minor off field issue. In any case I hope he turns the corner and shows ULBR what a mistake they made letting him go. Unless he was pulling guns on folks or dealing drugs his off field issues could be managed. He is young enough to right his wrongs and get on the right track.

Its the latter, not the former.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    I am not super passionate on the issue and he could end up being a dud wherever he goes but then again if someone at JSU will mentor him and get him on the right track he could write his own ticket. The one game I saw him play for the national champion team he did more to build credibility than any minor off field issue. In any case I hope he turns the corner and shows ULBR what a mistake they made letting him go. Unless he was pulling guns on folks or dealing drugs his off field issues could be managed. He is young enough to right his wrongs and get on the right track.
    It'll take a miracle to change this kid. He may be a great QB, but he's still a thug. Seriously, he doesn't give a rat's ass about practice or his teammates, all he's worried about is hangin' with his posse.

+ Reply to Thread