+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Perrilloux Dismissed From LSU Football Team

Champ Tbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of lightTbone1 is a glorious beacon of light Tbone1's Avatar

Thumbs Down Re: Perrilloux Dismissed From LSU Football Team

It was simply a matter of time.

I'm honestly shocked that it took this long. Should have been dumped a long time ago. How much trouble do you have to get in before LSU dumps you?

Didn't he have FBI problems for counterfieting money and then a gambling issue that will eventually get LSU investigated by the NCAA. He's been in and out of trouble the whole time he's been down there.

Dirt bag. Plain and simple.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Re: Perrilloux Dismissed From LSU Football Team

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Oh man I can't wait to fight him at the Q-Stick.
    Let me know how that works out for ya playa.:icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    I think he will get out of the BR and end up at GSU.
    Understand this: Perrilloux would NEVER go the north La. to do anything.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdawg View Post
    Understand this: Perrilloux would NEVER go the north La. to do anything.

stay tuned coach..stay tuned..NEVER say NEVER.

Varsity Bulldog dogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the roughdogtrooper is a jewel in the rough dogtrooper's Avatar

Don't i remember hearing dooley say that he recruited perrilloux before we played lsu last year?

Varsity Bulldog CYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really niceCYFAIRDAWG is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Wow, I dont understand. This guy has great talent and he was nearly guaranteed millions just off talent alone. How can you piss something like that away? You just cant help some people, some people are just self-destructive no matter how much motivation they have to not be.

Two Words:

Lawrence Phillips

There are many top athletes that can't keep it together. It is very sad, but it is just the way it is. I agree though he is a cancer and will undermine any program he joins.

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    stay tuned coach..stay tuned..NEVER say NEVER.
    BLUE: I,m buying lunch for you at the smokehouse if Perrilloux comes to north La. to play football.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdawg View Post
    BLUE: I,m buying lunch for you at the smokehouse if Perrilloux comes to north La. to play football.

I will take you up on that my friend:icon_wink:

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Question: How much time lapses between actual drug test and results being revealed?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog rtr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her gamertr002 is on top of his/her game rtr002's Avatar

Please put anything pertaining to LSU where it belongs, Before the flies come back and pester all of us. Yes Flies, I call them flies because every time we stink up the board with the Letters LSU, here they come out crevices and the cracks. Thank You!
    How bout them Dawgs!

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1 View Post
    It was simply a matter of time.

I'm honestly shocked that it took this long. Should have been dumped a long time ago. How much trouble do you have to get in before LSU dumps you?

Didn't he have FBI problems for counterfieting money and then a gambling issue that will eventually get LSU investigated by the NCAA. He's been in and out of trouble the whole time he's been down there.

Dirt bag. Plain and simple.
    They waited until spring practice and then once the two QB's looked OK, RP was toast. I am sure they waited until the end of the semester so the timing would not interfere with his taking finals. (Yeah right.)

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Question: How much time lapses between actual drug test and results being revealed?
    24-72hrs depending on where the lab is located.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Pardon...

Make that received, not necessarily "revealed." :icon_wink:

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rtr002 View Post
    Please put anything pertaining to LSU where it belongs, Before the flies come back and pester all of us. Yes Flies, I call them flies because every time we stink up the board with the Letters LSU, here they come out crevices and the cracks. Thank You!
    I agree. I couldn't give two fat rats about lsu and their outlaw qb. We do not need to give them any attention even if it is negative.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Oh man I can't wait to fight him at the Q-Stick.
    Man Lum, I see why you chose your avatar now!

+ Reply to Thread