+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help . . .

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I need help . . .

Not mental help either.

My wife and I have about 28 mini tapes from our video recorder that we have filmed over the years. Instead of going to Kadair's in Baton Rouge and paying $29.99 to get them transferred to a dvd, I thought of buying the machine. Problem is, I don't know what it is called. Anyone have any info on these things, cost, good one to get, etc . . .
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

Re: I need help . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Not mental help either.

My wife and I have about 28 mini tapes from our video recorder that we have filmed over the years. Instead of going to Kadair's in Baton Rouge and paying $29.99 to get them transferred to a dvd, I thought of buying the machine. Problem is, I don't know what it is called. Anyone have any info on these things, cost, good one to get, etc . . .
    You can do it through your computer with the right video capture card.
    Add some video editing software and you'll be compiling home movies in no time.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

That sounds too difficult and too high tech for me. Isn't there a machine like a VCR out there?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

I have no experience with this item, but Sony usually puts out high quality stuff:
    http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/...8&tab=Features

+ Reply to Thread