+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Tech Police

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Re: Tech Police

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    In my opinion, if Juice was respectful to you and you wrote the ticket without allowing him the chance to move his car because he hadn't actually displaced someone then you acted no differently than you suspect this supervisor of acting. If however, Juice tried to argue with you and was disrespectful, then he got what he deserved.
    I'm not getting into that argument agian. It's old, it's tired, and as far as my side, over.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I didn't catch whether you answered an old question.......do you happen to be on the short side and sport a shaved or bald head?

Big Dog Dawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her gameDawgfan71227 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I didn't catch whether you answered an old question.......do you happen to be on the short side and sport a shaved or bald head?

Negative Ghost Rider... That's not me.

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    No but I got a good idea who this is....let me guess, he did something dick-ish.

+ Reply to Thread