+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tech Powerlifting - 2008 National Champs

Champ Mean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really niceMean Gene is just really nice

Thumbs Up Re: Tech Powerlifting - 2008 National Champs

Quote Originally Posted by joshchovanec View Post
    I spoke with the Alumni Center this morning, which was very helpful. We can have tax deductible donations made to the powerlifting team through the La Tech Foundation. I was told you can make the check payable to La Tech Foundation - Powerlifting Team. Thank you all again.

josh
    Josh - Got a mailing addy for the Alumni Center?

Puppy joshchovanec has turned a few heads around herejoshchovanec has turned a few heads around herejoshchovanec has turned a few heads around here

Re: Tech Powerlifting - 2008 National Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Gene View Post
    Josh - Got a mailing addy for the Alumni Center?
    I just called over there and they gave me this address:

Alumni Center
    PO Box 3183
    Ruston, LA 71272

Thank you all so much, I know the lifters will greatly appreciate it.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I just called over there and they gave me this address:

Alumni Center
    PO Box 3183
    Ruston, LA 71272

Thank you all so much, I know the lifters will greatly appreciate it.
    I sent mine today to:

Louisiana Tech Foundation-
    Powerlifting
    P.O. Box 1190
    Ruston, LA 71273

I hope I didn't screw up or delay you from getting the check.

Puppy joshchovanec has turned a few heads around herejoshchovanec has turned a few heads around herejoshchovanec has turned a few heads around here

Thank you all once again. I did get a private message from a person on the board saying that he would match contributions up to $1000. This person wants to remain nameless, but thank you all so much for the help. We appreciate all of your help and we will do our part and continue trying to win the National Title. Also, next year it is in Baton Rouge so we have to win this one. The year after that it will be at Disney World in the MILK center. This is supposeed to be televised by ESPN, so hopefully we can get our name out there to more people. Thank you all again.
    josh

A sticky on how to donate to the team is now in progress. Thank you all.

Champ Westv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the roughWestv is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all once again. I did get a private message from a person on the board saying that he would match contributions up to $1000. This person wants to remain nameless, but thank you all so much for the help. We appreciate all of your help and we will do our part and continue trying to win the National Title. Also, next year it is in Baton Rouge so we have to win this one. The year after that it will be at Disney World in the MILK center. This is supposeed to be televised by ESPN, so hopefully we can get our name out there to more people. Thank you all again.
    josh
    Josh I still need sizes for the shirts we'll donate. I'll be sending 500.00 as well. Hope this helps./ David

Big Dog LTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the roughLTUIronDawg is a jewel in the rough LTUIronDawg's Avatar

The generosity of everyone here is awesome! I've talked to Josh and will be handing him a check Monday.

+ Reply to Thread