I don't get a chance to view daily or sometimes weekly becuase of distance and lack of time, but now that things have changed with Dooley as the AD I was wondering if some could shed some light for me to catch me up. I read the Vision thread about where Dooley wants things to go which is what I felt was needed forever, but he talks about the lack of $. I realize many more supporters and tickets sales are needed to keep things going as well.

My question is I guess, all those years when nothing was really happening and little $ was being spent is there a large pot sitting in the bank or was the finances so bad that Oakes was ok with no money being saved for whatever projects might come along. I seem to think many years ago there was talk of a large amount of cash being held for athletics, did I dream this?

Also I also talked to someone about the Vid Coordinator position and the guy that was in that job apparently was not too complementary are thing really that bad or was he just bitter? I really hope Dooley can turn things around and make Tech into what it should be.