+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone see this...pathetic

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Anyone see this...pathetic

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

Another USC player acting like life revolves around them....is it just me or does it seem that an air of arragonce and lack of character stems from USC??......it's like to go from the college ranks of USC to a struggling NFL team is beneath them and that just to be drafted is "good enough" forget about ever proving yourself or better yet representing yourself and your University at the next level!!!
    ......"yo man...I signed the MFL contract already....just give me my money!!!!"

Guy's I know I'm on a soap box here...but this stuff pisses me off...if a guy doesn't have enough excitment and respect for the game in his rookie year (at the very least in his 1st week ever of NFL mini camp) to not be the first guy to show up to work and the last guy to leave (maybe that's a bit extreme..but you all know what I mean).....then you have some series problems!!!!....
    It looks like Washington has there own pacman jones or tank johnson in the making...Good luck to them!

Big Dog BOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the roughBOSTON is a jewel in the rough

Re: Anyone see this...pathetic

and of course the oppisite end of the spectrum...

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON View Post

Another USC player acting like life revolves around them....is it just me or does it seem that an air of arragonce and lack of character stems from USC??......it's like to go from the college ranks of USC to a struggling NFL team is beneath them and that just to be drafted is "good enough" forget about ever proving yourself or better yet representing yourself and your University at the next level!!!
    ......"yo man...I signed the MFL contract already....just give me my money!!!!"

Guy's I know I'm on a soap box here...but this stuff pisses me off...if a guy doesn't have enough excitment and respect for the game in his rookie year (at the very least in his 1st week ever of NFL mini camp) to not be the first guy to show up to work and the last guy to leave (maybe that's a bit extreme..but you all know what I mean).....then you have some series problems!!!!....
    It looks like Washington has there own pacman jones or tank johnson in the making...Good luck to them!
    I think you are overreacting juuust a tad. Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones? The kid overslept! That shows lack of responsibility but not necessarily lack of character. Give him a break.
    Last edited by Reckless Abandon; 05-04-2008 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckless Abandon View Post
    I think you are overreacting juuust a tad. Tank Johnson and Pacman Jones? The kid overslept! That shows lack of responsibility but not necessarily lack of character. Give him a break.
    If you say so.....(not wanting to argue or start a debate about it....) but this is how it starts...

+ Reply to Thread