+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Orleans Hornets lead Spurs, 3-2

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

New Orleans Hornets lead Spurs, 3-2

Ok...the New Orleans Hornets again deserve their own thread for the 2-0 series lead against the defending World Champion Spurs.

Champs Staggered

Layne Murdoch/NBAE/Getty Images
    Chris Paul and the Hornets head to San Antonio with a 2-0 lead.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=280505003

Hornets too much for Spurs — again

Paul, Stojakovic lead team to a 2-0 series lead. Story
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 05-06-2008 at 08:22 AM.

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Re: New Orleans Hornets go 2-0 against the Spurs

Pretty amazing stuff, I don't follow pro ball but since the Hornets are a N.O. team I am inclined to pull for them.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

This is my first time following anything NBA other than the occasional Milsap update, just never cared for the pro sport. But in the past few months with New Orleans doing so well, I check up with them more and have watched a few playoff games. Call me a fair weather fan if you like, but the Hornets success has drawn me in at least for this post season.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

My son's interest got our whole faimily hooked on the Hornets. I haven't watched NBA basketball in years. Especially not at 11:30 at night. But this is fun.

And, by the way:

LET HUGO DO HIS THING!

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    My son's interest got our whole faimily hooked on the Hornets. I haven't watched NBA basketball in years. Especially not at 11:30 at night. But this is fun.

And, by the way:

LET HUGO DO HIS THING!

Quote of the year my friend...quote of the year!!!

LET MY HUGO GO!!!

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Youth is being served in this series...I too have gained a renewed interest in the NBA with the Hornets...even tried looking for some gear in Shreveport the other day shopping but to no avail...

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Youth is being served in this series...I too have gained a renewed interest in the NBA with the Hornets...even tried looking for some gear in Shreveport the other day shopping but to no avail...

I think you are in the majority. I have heard many, many people day that same thing. I had a general interest but now I get almost excited for the hornets playoff games as I do the Saints.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechSupporter11 View Post
    Consider it a blessing you couldn't find anything. The vast majority of Hornets merchandise is godawfully ugly.

They're reportedly going to be featuring the "fleur-de-bee" more prominently starting next season - perhaps as the primary logo - so hopefully the merchandise will be better then. Right now it reeks of 1995 IMO. I'm also pretty sure the unis will be completely different.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post
    Consider it a blessing you couldn't find anything. The vast majority of Hornets merchandise is godawfully ugly.

They're reportedly going to be featuring the "fleur-de-bee" more prominently starting next season - perhaps as the primary logo - so hopefully the merchandise will be better then. Right now it reeks of 1995 IMO. I'm also pretty sure the unis will be completely different.
    AMEN!!!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Quote of the year my friend...quote of the year!!!

LET MY HUGO GO!!!
    Good one.

If you've never heard the old Ray Stevens song "Hugo, The Human Cannonball," you should look it up. I thought about that and laughed when Hugo did his thing Saturday night.

Big Dog TechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her gameTechSupporter11 is on top of his/her game TechSupporter11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlam View Post

That hat is stylin'...don't know what your eyes are looking at...:icon_wink:

I'll just wait to get a championship shirt this summer when I go to New Orleans...

Champ Reckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud ofReckless Abandon has much to be proud of Reckless Abandon's Avatar

Most of their merchandise is ugly but i found a gold chris paul t-shirt jersey that is pretty sweet on nba.com

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I need to eat crow on this one. I knew they were going to beat the Mavs but I thought they were gonna get pounded by S.A. They are playing lights out right now.

OK, now that I have gotten that out of the way someone fill me in on this Hugo deal. Is he the Hornet mascot or something? What are they doing to him?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I hate to tell ya'll this -

They are the cover of this week's S.I. -

Turn out the lites, the pary is over....
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Varsity Bulldog bigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the roughbigdawg18 is a jewel in the rough

The Hornets are on fire right now. To prove that Hornets fever is everywhere, I went to San Miguels for Cinco de Mayo and they had a t.v setup and a bunch of people crowded round the tv just to watch the hornets play. It was amazing. It's good that the Hornets are getting known all over Louisiana and the nation for that matter. They are the real deal and hope they continue to get to the NBA Championship

+ Reply to Thread