+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Obama images

Hybrid View

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Creepy Obama images

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Re: Creepy Obama images

And another, including the red star of the communist party:

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Yeah, they are creepy: COMMITTEE TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT.

THE GOP has turned into a very creepy political party.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Obama's response to the artist for the first Poster:

Obama states that the political messages involved in his art have "encouraged Americans to believe they can help CHANGE the status-quo." (emphasis added)

Do the following political images by the same artist represent the type of "change" Obama is seeking to implement?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Shepard seems to be doing pretty well.

http://www.psfk.com/2008/04/penguin-...r-artwork.html

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Obama...communist...I thought they were one and the same!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

This guy also did logos/print work for:

The Virgin Megastore (I didnt know Richard Branson, the billionaire, was a communist!)
    A music tour sponsored by Honda (I knew driving a Civic would make you a communist!!)
    G4 TV (Video games must be communist too!)
    Dewars (alcohol is communist!!)
    Walk The Line (Johnny Cash was a communist!!)

Wow! This guy surely is a communist!!!

Never mind the fact that the 3 posters you linked to arent actually telling people to Obey Communism, but are in fact based on this image: http://www.thegiant.org/wiki/images/0/00/ObeyGiant.jpg Which was a popular street art meme telling people to "Obey Andre the Giant", and was a project by the artists to see how people would react to a seemingly ominous work of propoganda with an inherently silly subject. So those 3 posters were just riffs on that theme. But I guess I wouldnt expect a neocon to understand high-concept things like "art".
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

I mean, if posters, and stories by mildawg about obama in hallways is all you guys have, youre going to be in for a rough 8 years.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post

"Advertising fascinates me," Fairey says. "It's pure greed, with no motivation other than profit. I don't like advertising..."

Sounds like commie speak.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

i thought this response was funny.

http://wonkette.com/364786/barack-ob...ree-propaganda

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT

HIS FATHER WAS A KENYAN, MOSLEM, BLACK- WE HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF HIS AFRICAN "FAMILY".

HIS MOTHER IS A KANSAN, ATHEIST, WHITE- WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS KANSAN, WHITE MOTHER AND HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM?

HIS FATHER DESERTED HIS MOTHER AND HIM WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AND WENT BACK TO HIS FAMILY IN KENYA

HIS MOTHER MARRIED AN INDONESIAN MOSLEM AND TOOK HIM TO JAKARTA WHERE HE WAS SCHOOLED IN A MOSLEM SCHOOL.

HIS MOTHER RETURNED TO HAWAII AND HE WAS RAISED BY HIS WHITE KANSAN GRANDPARENTS.

HE LATER WENT TO THE BEST HIGH DOLLAR SCHOOLS, HOW?

HE LIVES IN A $1.4 MILLION DOLLAR HOUSE THAT HE ACQUIRED THROUGH A DEAL WITH A WEALTHY FUND RAISER. HOW?

HE "WORKED" AS A CIVIL RIGHTS ACTIVIST IN CHICAGO- HAS NEVER HELD A PRODUCTIVE JOB.NEVER RECEIVED A PAYCHECK FROM A BUSINESS WHICH WAS NOT GOVERNMENT FUNDED AND/OR TAXPAYER SUPPORTED.

THE PRESIDENCY IS NOT A CIVIL RIGHTS POST, NOR IS IT SUBJECT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, (ON-THE-JOB TRAINING WON'T CUT IT. )

HE ENTERED POLITICS AT THE STATE LEVEL AND THEN THE NATIONAL LEVEL WHERE HE HAS MINIMAL EXPERIENCE.

HE IS PROUD OF HIS "AFRICAN HERITAGE" BUT IT SEEMS THAT HIS ONLY AFRICAN CONNECTION WAS THAT HIS AFRICAN FATHER GOT A WHITE GIRL PREGNANT AND DESERTED HER. I DIDN'T KNOW THAT SPERM CARRIED A "CULTURAL" GENE.

WHERE IS THE PRIDE IN HIS WHITE CULTURE?

HE GOES TO A "AFROCENTRIC" CHURCH THAT HATES WHITES, HATES JEWS, AND BLAMES AMERICA FOR ALL THE WORLD'S PERCEIVED FAULTS, INCLUDING "CREATING" AIDS TO INFLICT ON AFRICANS. HE THEN REPEATEDLY WHITEWASHES THE PASTOR, HIS CHURCH, AND THE MEMBERS WHO CHEERED AFTER HEARING THE PASTOR'S VITRIOLIC PULPIT TIRADES.

HE COULD NOT CONFRONT HIS PASTOR BUT HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE CAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA AND IRAN--RIGHT!!!

IN HIS BRIEF TIME IN THE SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE ULTRA-LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OF THE HUNDRED MEMBERS, VOTING CONSISTENTLY FOR BIGGER GOVERNMENT, HIGHER TAXES, BIG ENTITILEMENTS AND LEGISLATION WHICH WOULD SEVERELY CURTAIL AMERICA'S ABILITY TO FIGHT TERRORISM, PROTECT OUR BORDERS AND OUR NATIONAL INTERESTS AROUND THE WORLD.

BUT HE IS A GOOD ORATOR.

YEAH, I THINK I SEE HOW WELL HE COULD BE A UNITER AND BRING US TOGETHER. I THINK THE HOPE IS THAT HE HOPES NO ONE WILL PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, LET ME INTRODUCE OUR NEW CHIEF PILOT. HE'S NEVER FLOWN AN AIRPLANE. IN FACT HE'S NEVER EVEN SAT IN A COCKPIT, BUT HE'S RIDDEN ON THEM. WE'RE SURE HE WILL GUIDE US SAFELY THROUGH THE STORMS WE ARE ABOUT TO ENCOUNTER ON THIS FLIGHT.

-I got this in an email. Thought it was interesting

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

"IN HIS BRIEF TIME IN THE SENATE HE HAS MANAGED TO AMASS THE NUMBER ONE ULTRA-LIBERAL VOTING RECORD OF THE HUNDRED MEMBERS"

Hello Jimmy Carter.

Quote Originally Posted by honker22 View Post
    -I got this in an email. Thought it was interesting
    If by interesting, you mean completely filled with lies. I'm wondering if I should even bother to disprove any of it with actual facts, since the type of people who find emails like that "interesting" and believe any of it were likely not voting for Obama anyways.

So look, if anyone here is on the fence about Obama, and thinks any of this is true and wants me to give them facts showing that this is just lie-filled propaganda, then I will do it.

Otherwise, I am not going to waste my time on this neocon bullshit anymore. It's completely ****ing ridiculous that people even believe these mailings and forward them to their email lists. So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I heard Osama Bama was a member NAMBLA

+ Reply to Thread