+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepy Obama images

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Re: Creepy Obama images

after googling for this email, I found that in the past month, it's pretty much been spammed in every forum ever. Vacation forums, Performance Boat forums, Glass blowing newsgroups...

I guess theyre going for the methodology: If you say something enough, maybe people will believe it
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker2 View Post
    If by interesting, you mean completely filled with lies. I'm wondering if I should even bother to disprove any of it with actual facts, since the type of people who find emails like that "interesting" and believe any of it were likely not voting for Obama anyways.

So look, if anyone here is on the fence about Obama, and thinks any of this is true and wants me to give them facts showing that this is just lie-filled propaganda, then I will do it.

Otherwise, I am not going to waste my time on this neocon bullshit anymore. It's completely ****ing ridiculous that people even believe these mailings and forward them to their email lists. So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth.
    whatever, dude, there were like 2 things in that email that were true.

fwiw, i don't like obama. not his health plan, not his voting record, not his affliations. that said, i have always had a special place in my heart for propaganda-style posters (not the people in them mind you) they are visually appealing to me i may try to photoshop myself some mccain propaganda.

Champ daybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timedaybreaker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time daybreaker2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sik-m-boi View Post
    that said, i have always had a special place in my heart for propaganda-style posters (not the people in them mind you) they are visually appealing to me i may try to photoshop myself some mccain propaganda.
    I agree. When I took Russian at Tech, one of my favorite prizes for having the highest exam grade was a propoganda poster of Lenin. Now, I wouldnt ever proclaim "Lenin is my Leader!" (no matter what CHC says) but the style of the poster is cool, plus it's in Russian. I also have a British WWII poster urging women to go to work in the factories.

And, as if I wasnt geeky enough, I made a few propaganda posters for Battlefield 1942, when my friends and i were playing that game non-stop my senior year. :-P

The style of old-school propaganda posters is definitely unique.
    "To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Theodore Roosevelt

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

I agree. When I took Russian at Tech, one of my favorite prizes for having the highest exam grade was a propoganda poster of Lenin. Now, I wouldnt ever proclaim "Lenin is my Leader!" (no matter what CHC says) but the style of the poster is cool, plus it's in Russian. I also have a British WWII poster urging women to go to work in the factories.

And, as if I wasnt geeky enough, I made a few propaganda posters for Battlefield 1942, when my friends and i were playing that game non-stop my senior year. :-P

The style of old-school propaganda posters is definitely unique.
    Reminds me of the Che T shirts. Kids going around wearing those because they look "cool". Nevermind the message of murder and brutality that the guy did in the name of freedom.

Champ sik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the roughsik-m-boi is a jewel in the rough sik-m-boi's Avatar

this is the best i could do on my lunch with adobe photoeditor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

So what were the lies in that e-mail? I'm confused... Looked like it was all fairly factual to me. Once again, the truth hurts. You guys are great at hurling stones against other people's views or dishing out personal insults, but not so good on the receiving end. You come on here 4 or 5 times per day blaming Bush and Iraq for everything, while calling those of us that don't share your views "hypocrites," "neo-cons," and "hypocrite neo-cons." Some of you seriously need a mental health screening. No joke.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    I'm confused...
    No wonder you like McCain so much... youre both confused old guys. Youre voting for him so he'll stand out on the White House lawn in an open bath robe shouting at the mexicans to "Get offa my lawn!!!"

I wonder if he'll be able to pass his bill outlawing driving over 30mph, and putting bowls of hard candy at every stop light.

Big Dog Red's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the roughRed's Better is a jewel in the rough Red's Better's Avatar

If by interesting, you mean completely filled with lies. I'm wondering if I should even bother to disprove any of it with actual facts, since the type of people who find emails like that "interesting" and believe any of it were likely not voting for Obama anyways.

So look, if anyone here is on the fence about Obama, and thinks any of this is true and wants me to give them facts showing that this is just lie-filled propaganda, then I will do it.

Otherwise, I am not going to waste my time on this neocon bullshit anymore. It's completely ****ing ridiculous that people even believe these mailings and forward them to their email lists. So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth.

I would like to know the truth..................what are the lies from the email?????
    What part of Obama's views do you support???

No wonder you like McCain so much... youre both confused old guys. Youre voting for him so he'll stand out on the White House lawn in an open bath robe shouting at the mexicans to "Get offa my lawn!!!"

I wonder if he'll be able to pass his bill outlawing driving over 30mph, and putting bowls of hard candy at every stop light.
    mccain likes the mexicans, man.

i really find it funny how many democrats (and this is not really directed at you, db) were mccain fans before they got mesmerized by obama's word-candy. i also like how they all became agists...saying he is too old to be president. i should just start throwing out racial slurs at obama and sexist ones at hillary since discimination is ok now. and don't say that because of his age his judgement is flawed; he's not the one who spent 20 years listening to crazy preacherman and then defended that mindset, he's not the one who forgot that she did not actually dodge sniper fire, and (just to be bi-partisan about this) he's not the one who ignored a failed rumsfeld policy for 5 years. judge a person by what they do and have done...not by their sex, race, or age.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

I don't know who the "old guys" crack was directed toward, but I'm not that old. I've just been in the real world long enough to know when someone's full of shit, and Obama is overflowing with it.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

I don't know who the "old guys" crack was directed toward, but I'm not that old. I've just been in the real world long enough to know when someone's full of shit, and Obama is overflowing with it.
    And McCain isn't? The only thing keeping this economy above water are are the wanna-be homeowners living in their defaulted mortgage homes not paying rent. Consumer debt continues to go up. Fannie Mae just post another huge loss. Inflation is a big problem. Gasoline is making a dent in home, corporate, and gov't budgets. Hey, thanks alot republicans for your great job in running gov't. Voters are going to look at their wallet when they vote this November.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I also want you prove it wrong line by line. Please! WE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I also want you prove it wrong line by line. Please! WE MUST KNOW THE TRUTH.

DB2 didn't even read the e-mail. He's exactly the type of person who will vote for Obama, because he doesn't care about facts and doesn't bother using his grey matter to think for himself. All he sees is that Obama is a minority and is full of controversy. Besides his desire to raise taxes, DB2 probably knows nothing about Obama's platform. Hell, Obama doesn't even know what Obama's platform is. I think he gets his campaign speech material from the morons on this board, because you'd think Obama was running against Bush. Of course, that's the only way he can win, because weak-minded people like our resident ultra-liberals will associate McCain with Bush, even though they're miles apart on many issues.

Anyway, back to the point of my post. You notice in DB2's post where he says, "So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth."

Where in the e-mail posted by Honker22 did it say anything about Obama being a "secret Muslim?" It said that his white, atheist mother married a couple of Muslims, but it says nothing about Obama's religious leanings.

You people that support someone like Obama are all the same. You make up your own facts as you go along. The rest of us live in a place called "reality." Come by for a visit sometime and take in the view.

Champ 9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough9701Dawg is a jewel in the rough 9701Dawg's Avatar

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

DB2 didn't even read the e-mail. He's exactly the type of person who will vote for Obama, because he doesn't care about facts and doesn't bother using his grey matter to think for himself. All he sees is that Obama is a minority and is full of controversy. Besides his desire to raise taxes, DB2 probably knows nothing about Obama's platform. Hell, Obama doesn't even know what Obama's platform is. I think he gets his campaign speech material from the morons on this board, because you'd think Obama was running against Bush. Of course, that's the only way he can win, because weak-minded people like our resident ultra-liberals will associate McCain with Bush, even though they're miles apart on many issues.

Anyway, back to the point of my post. You notice in DB2's post where he says, "So I'll let you guys go on thinking he's a secret Muslim, and I, and the rest of the intelligent free world, will go on with our lives knowing the truth."

Where in the e-mail posted by Honker22 did it say anything about Obama being a "secret Muslim?" It said that his white, atheist mother married a couple of Muslims, but it says nothing about Obama's religious leanings.

You people that support someone like Obama are all the same. You make up your own facts as you go along. The rest of us live in a place called "reality." Come by for a visit sometime and take in the view.
    The entire post by honker22 is probably very true and DB2 knows it.

+ Reply to Thread